Saturday, May 19th, 4:00 PM

Started by Darkoo, May 17, 2007, 05:50:08 AM

Author
Saturday, May 19th, 4:00 PM (Read 21,191 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PHANTOM on May 22, 2007, 04:50:08 PM
They have been keeping this film in the dark from us for some time now. Even we the fans who keep checking up on updates of the film, or any comments Colin makes still in the end has us guessing about many things. This is nothing like the first AVP, we had a trailer and the makings of AVP way before the dam movie came out.

I guess in a month or two, we should start seeing AVP2 explode on the internet with a offical website and then the big word of AVP2 will start to really spread. In a way I hope they don't show us that much, because it's just like what Colin said "less is more," and we all want a surprise. In a good way of course.

I'll agree with Colin about not wanting to give away ALL the good bits with previews and trailers and pictures and etc...but a short 30 second teaser with quick shots would be nice.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

A 30 second teaser would be good indeed.

Predalienslayer

Unless it looks like the first teaser trailer in the first AvP

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: dragonfly83h on May 23, 2007, 10:21:42 AM
Unless it looks like the first teaser trailer in the first AvP

Yes, that first teaser was a letdown... couldn't see a thing... ;D

Champiionser

Champiionser

Yes, that first teaser was a letdown... couldn't see a thing... ;D
[/quote]

I prefer some nice pics than a trailer.

Highland

Highland

Not been on here a few days, nothing new though,  :-\

Anyone notice when they were speaking about the Crossbreed it was in a suit....ca'nt be that big..which leads me to what exactley is the Hydrolic puppet? (mentioned in the -what we know so far section....

mmmmmmm? interesting, 2 creatures? a queen? or perhaps the early stages of the Predalien?

Highland

Highland

lol, sorry for the spelling above, i'm in a cafe and the time is running out! 

I just checked again and "the sheer size" is mentioned, along with how hard it was to operate it..........Somthing smells fishy!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed