AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie

Started by War Wager, Apr 22, 2008, 04:29:38 PM

Which is your least fave movie of the whole franchise?

Predator
6 (1%)
Predator 2
15 (2.6%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
51 (8.8%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
270 (46.6%)
Alien
9 (1.6%)
Aliens
7 (1.2%)
AlienĀ³
37 (6.4%)
Alien Resurrection
102 (17.6%)
Predators
12 (2.1%)
Prometheus
25 (4.3%)
Alien Covenant
12 (2.1%)
The Predator
34 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 560

Author
AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie (Read 235,949 times)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Out of the three movies: AVP, AVPR and A: R I liked AVP the most, despite its flaws. However I liked the aliens the best in A: R.

Snowdog

Snowdog

I like the first AvP, but the aliens sometimes move like aliens coming from another animal wich is kinda strange. sometimes i had the feeling they moved like the runner.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

There were times when the aliens acted more like the bio raptors from Pitch Black or raptors from Jurassic Park films than actual aliens, but at least they weren't completely reduced to cannon-fodder as in AVPR.

kevinh3

kevinh3

alien rez sucked , i thought it was gonna be a better movie when i saw it in the theatres but it turned out to be horrible, my mistake for ever liking it.

Gosutoraida

If im honest, I hate A:R more than AVP:R. Rez was just really bad. I prefer the acting and dialogue way more than Requiem. But Requiem was more true to the creatures. Rez aliens were just trained to be pets. Lab rats. I mean, why?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Requiem aliens might as well have been rats...

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 18, 2011, 08:49:21 PM
The Requiem aliens might as well have been rats...

Those rats running away in the sewer scene were aspose to get the roll but where rejected ;D

Gosutoraida

They probably ran away from the Strauses. They were too cute.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 18, 2011, 08:47:16 PM
If im honest, I hate A:R more than AVP:R. Rez was just really bad. I prefer the acting and dialogue way more than Requiem. But Requiem was more true to the creatures. Rez aliens were just trained to be pets. Lab rats. I mean, why?

I believe that you have confused these 2 movies.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

But Requiem was more true to the creatures. Rez aliens were just trained to be pets. Lab rats. I mean, why?
"Lab Pets" that rebelled and owned the f**k out their "trainers" > mentally challenged "truer creatures".

Snowdog

Snowdog

But Requiem was more true to the creatures. Rez aliens were just trained to be pets. Lab rats. I mean, why?
WHAT THE F**K !! TRUE TO THE CREATURES ?!?!?!?
if you mean completely retarded braindead aliens with fat necks. They weren't even close of being true xenomorphs. I'm not even going to get started about the mentally challenged predator.

Gosutoraida

They seem more true than turd-coloured pieces of crap that some idiots believe will beg to them and play fetch. I'd say yeah.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 21, 2011, 10:44:39 PM
They seem more true than turd-coloured pieces of crap that some idiots believe will beg to them and play fetch. I'd say yeah.

Read above's post from  Omegazilla.
They where cloned an thats why they had a fleshier look. Also the color could be affected by the cloning. The whole new look of the xenomorph in A:R was explained and fitted the story pretty well. But in AvP-R really nothing made sense. I rather have turd colored aliens. Than have to watch 1.5 hours of turd named AvP-R.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 21, 2011, 10:44:39 PM

they seem? they look the exact f**king same to me.

PsyKore

PsyKore

To me, the Rez aliens appeared largely black most times on screen. When they did appear more brown, however, it was usually because they were reflecting the Auriga's lighting.

Both Rez and Requiem's alien designs are atrocious, though, but I think Requiem's is slightly worse because of the weird mouth and more prominent hillbilly teeth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed