Sigourney Weaver: 'Let Ripley Rest'

Started by Darkness, Apr 19, 2008, 05:08:51 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver: 'Let Ripley Rest' (Read 22,356 times)

DoomRulz

It wouldn't draw as much attention though. An Alien movie w/o Sigourney Weaver is like Lethal Weapon w/o Gibson or Glover.

gameoverman

Alien 5 with Ridley Scott and Sigourney Weaver...  The greatest missed opportunity in history.  :(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I doubt Ridley Scott would do another one with out Weaver.

War Wager

A:R is such an easy movie to make a sequel out of, theres so many places to go. Aliens and Alien3 all had closed endings unlike this one.

DoomRulz

Except A:R was very poorly received so I'm betting most producers wouldn't want to work with it.

The Diesel

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2008, 04:08:38 AM
It wouldn't draw as much attention though. An Alien movie w/o Sigourney Weaver is like Lethal Weapon w/o Gibson or Glover.
She's too old for this shit.

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Diesel on Apr 21, 2008, 02:49:42 PM

Exactly :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2008, 02:37:39 PM
Except A:R was very poorly received so I'm betting most producers wouldn't want to work with it.

And it did not do so well at the box office.

Purebreedalien

If there's a remake of Alien all we'll get is shitty ADI  :'( >:(

War Wager

What makes you think she's too old? She looks great for her age, her acting hasn't faultered, she's fit and she's healthy. If Sly can do it so can she.  :P

DoomRulz

Somehow I doubt Sigourney Weaver could run around with two guns strapped to her herself like she did in Aliens, carrying a small child.

Zero

Zero

Make it like Halloween resurrection;Have her killed.

The Diesel

Quote from: War Wager on Apr 21, 2008, 07:26:53 PM

What makes you think she's too old? She looks great for her age, her acting hasn't faultered, she's fit and she's healthy. If Sly can do it so can she.  :P
I think you missed the joke.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2008, 08:15:47 PM
Somehow I doubt Sigourney Weaver could run around with two guns strapped to her herself like she did in Aliens, carrying a small child.

So you think she was really carrying Newt and the actual firing props through the whole shoot?

Interesting...

War Wager

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2008, 08:15:47 PM
Somehow I doubt Sigourney Weaver could run around with two guns strapped to her herself like she did in Aliens, carrying a small puppet.

Fixed.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed