*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 707,171 times)

Rick Grimes

Was she taken?

chupacabras acheronsis

Rick Grimes

So my friend started messaging me on Facebook. I haven't seen her in a year (lives in Michcigan) and she can't wait to visit me.

Told her that I'll be there next week. She says she wants to party with me and get drunk. 

I ask what shall we do to have fun? She replies "leave that up to your imagination." So I told her I was curious to find out.

She tells me "Well maybe if we end up at the same party one night... you'll find out by the morning!"

I'm flirting with her and I think I can see where this is going...not sure what to do if it does happen.

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 13, 2012, 09:20:15 PM
I'm flirting with her and I think I can see where this is going...not sure what to do if it does happen.

Rick Grimes

Oh god, she wants to keep in touch,

When she asked me "what will you do to this naughty kitty kat?" I told her "I'll do anything to please this pussy" and she said that she likes the sound of that!

I'm nervous...sounds too good to be true

Is this actually happening to me??

Crazy Rich

You better not chicken out or anything.

Rick Grimes

Should I get drunk with her or have her get drunk (like she said she wants to) and I go with the flow?

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 13, 2012, 11:07:35 PM
Should I get drunk with her or have her get drunk (like she said she wants to) and I go with the flow?

Try to get somewhere with her while she's sober.  Or it doesn't really count.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Vickers on Dec 13, 2012, 11:09:55 PM

Try to get somewhere with her while she's sober.

... and preferably awake as well... :D

Crazy Rich

What the Vickers said, booze gives you what I call "false courage". False courage doesn't count.

Rick Grimes

So after a drink or two? I kind of find it sad to know a girl has to get drunk just to have sex with me.  :-\

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 13, 2012, 11:15:11 PM

So after a drink or two? I kind of find it sad to know a girl has to get drunk just to have sex with me.  :-\

Well if she was sober when she was being so suggestive with you over Facebook, you shouldn't have any problems getting somewhere with her while you're both sober and awake.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Vickers on Dec 13, 2012, 11:17:33 PM

Well if she was sober when she was being so suggestive with you over Facebook, you shouldn't have any problems getting somewhere with her while you're both sober and awake.

That's the thing. I don't have that many girls wanting my dick. This conversation was spontaneous, lasted about 30 minutes. I'm not sure if she was joking around or being legit. Her responses sounded a lot like her in how she talks, wasn't any of her friends who hacks her profile (which happens often).

Last time I was at a party with her, we did have some playful looks and glanced at each other  from across the bonfire.

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 13, 2012, 11:27:31 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Dec 13, 2012, 11:17:33 PM

That's the thing. I don't have that many girls wanting my dick. This conversation was spontaneous, lasted about 30 minutes. I'm not sure if she was joking around or being legit. Her responses sounded a lot like her in how she talks, wasn't any of her friends who hacks her profile (which happens often).

Last time I was at a party with her, we did have some playful looks and glanced at each other  from across the bonfire.

Ask her to phone you then, if a part of you is in doubt whether or not it was her messaging you on Facebook.  And it would be silly to message somebody after so long if it was all just a ruse.

Maybe she just wants some fun.  You're both adults now, so just go with it if you want to get laid.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 13, 2012, 11:13:30 PM
What the Vickers said, booze gives you what I call "false courage". False courage doesn't count.
I disagree, as long as there not wrecked and there relativley sober all drink really does is make you more honest and confident.

If I liked someone I would really feel that at least a couple of drinks were needed to give you balls to do it. I understand your probably talking about being properly drunk but I'm just saying as long as there isn't a massive difference in how drunk either of them are or that she isn't hammered drink shouldn't really play as a negative factor

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed