My crossover of Halo and AvP (suggestions for improvment encouraged)

Started by Ishallsmitethee, May 15, 2007, 01:08:48 AM

Author
My crossover of Halo and AvP (suggestions for improvment encouraged) (Read 7,572 times)

Jungle Hunter

Im only on chapter 7 but so far it is really good im trying to finish it as i type cause i printed it all out and killed my ink thingy doing so :P

Ishallsmitethee

Thanks for reading the story, and expect a new chapter within several weeks.

Jungle Hunter

Well when im done my story tell me what you think of it cause itsabout a querter done now :P

ShadowPred

I'm going to try to re-write My AVP 2 Script. I found the pages that i lost so i can re-write it now.

Ishallsmitethee

QuoteWell when im done my story tell me what you think of it cause itsabout a querter done now

If you can show me a link I'll happily read your story.

Ishallsmitethee

Gah, I haven't worked on this in a while. I'm gonna start the next chapter real soon.

QuoteI'm going to try to re-write My AVP 2 Script. I found the pages that i lost so i can re-write it now.

Can I see a link when you start it?

ShadowPred

LOL....I lost the pages...most likely my mom threw them away by accident.....but I remember what it was about...anyway...yes I'll post a link when ever I start it. It's right after AVP 1 with Le>< returning and all this crazy shit happens....in south africa.

Warrior Drone

I wonder what an Elite Alien would look like.
P.S. lol Imagine a pred throwing Grunts into one another. Funny ;D

Ishallsmitethee

QuoteI wonder what an Elite Alien would look like.

You'll find out soon  ;)

ShadowPred

Thank God that you are still on this!!!  When can I expect the new chapter??

Ishallsmitethee

It turns out, not quite as soon as it had hoped  :-\ . Maybe two weeks or so. It's because of the new trailer; I haven't been focusing on much else. Though, I did start working on it again today.

However, I could post a paragraph or so from the new chapter on this thread if you want, just to hold you over till I finish it.

ShadowPred

Don't, it will just me me crave more!

Warrior Drone

Im on like chapter 6 right now. So far so good.

Private Hudson

Im new so I haven't read it yet, but I love halo and AVP, so Ill be reading fo sure!!!! ;D

Major Alan Schaefer

well the Marines where basically already the ones from Aliens i always tohught how siml;ar they were i'll give it a look from what i've seen good so far

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed