AvP Omnibus Volume 2

Started by Darkness, May 14, 2007, 10:51:41 AM

Author
AvP Omnibus Volume 2 (Read 15,982 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do hope that means we'll be getting new comics soon.

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

I just noticed in Xenogenesis this was the first time I've ever seen a Predator make a trophy of a woman. Normally, we've never seen them hunt women or maybe I've haven't read enough.

DOS was strange, I found it hard at some parts.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dots requires a reread or at least a reskim to get all its subtleties.

Warmaster Jedi

Warmaster Jedi

There is also a few drawing mistake if I remember correctly.

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: SiL on May 14, 2007, 11:16:26 AM
I'm just going to say this: Avoid Deadliest of the Species at all costs. It's just not worth it. Of the omnibus' 400 pages, almost 300 of those will be dedicated to a story which makes Anderson's Alien vs. Predator movie look like f**king Alien.

You have been warned.

Yeah I was kinda pissed after I read it, really weird shit, not much of Predators fighting Aliens, just focused on that weird girl and u never knew if it was a dream or not! And like u said it took up 3/4 of the whole damn thing, most of the other stories it had I had already seen too.  >:(

SM

SM

QuoteDots requires a reread or at least a reskim to get all its subtleties.

Unfortunately each time I re-read it I find something else mindboggingly dumb about it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Indeed. 

Still unless you have photo memory, the chronological order of things, especially concerning Toy and his maker are somewhat confusing.

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: SM on Jan 30, 2008, 06:46:15 AM
QuoteDots requires a reread or at least a reskim to get all its subtleties.

Unfortunately each time I re-read it I find something else mindboggingly dumb about it.

I didn't even bother to re-read it, I just said screw it. Confused the holy hell outta me.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

i'm getting this in a few week hopefully if my comic book store can be bothered getting it in :'( :)

but i'm looking forward to buying it and reading it

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Without question, "Deadliest of the Species" is the worst AVP series and unfortunately, it's a long series that takes up a HELL of a lot of pages in AVP Omnibus Vol 2. However, the other AVP stories in Vol 2 are much better and more interesting (and better drawn).

So, as many have mentioned here, be warned of DoS, but the rest are ok.

Warmaster Jedi

Warmaster Jedi

Erm.... I might also like to add that the AVP: Xenogenesis is also crap and I don't get it about the ending with the name Williem Shaw or something since I didn't read it again or rather was never going to.

Lyana

Lyana

The first story is a little difficult to make out, but the rest are just fine. Fav out of the 7 is Deadliest of the species, even though it is confusing =S

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You'd certainly be a first.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed