All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,913,649 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 19, 2024, 10:47:08 PMI know, right?  Way too soon.

Also, are all the Jedi who witness a living Sith in this show going to die?  Because...

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZTJ4bThocGZobTQ2OWdtYWluNWphb3phaWIyejRtbjdibzVhazE3bCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/9khpeednW9fSjEQrRy/source.gif

Where is the Sith in the trailer?  Bunch of people complaining on Twitter so I must be missing something.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I think they're trying not to spoil the surprise in the trailer for a change, but the showrunner has already said it has Sith in it.

https://ew.com/star-wars-the-acolyte-trailer-leslye-headland-8610791

SM

SM

Oh right.

It's not that the Sith were actually extinct, 'cos they weren't; just the Council not being aware. And they were certainly lacking in that department.

Oh well - see how it plays out.

To be honest Jedi heavy stuff is probably my least favourite bit of Star Wars, but this could be interesting for a change.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Except for that one time on Disney+.

SM

SM

Not if the Sith wipes them out.

All of them.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I kinda hope they do.  Republic-era Jedi were fackin' annoying.

SM

SM

Back when TPM came out every goddamn comic was Jedi centred. It got dull very quickly. I'm hoping Acolyte isn't like that.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

At least there's still Andor season two.

SM

SM

There's something for everyone.

Prez

Prez

1:23 mark in the trailer. Who is that standing on the rock outcrop near the shore. Hmmm?

SM

SM

Young Palpy.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SM on Mar 20, 2024, 03:21:06 AMYoung Palpy.

Hmmm. I always felt Palpy was the young apprentice in the story of Darth Plagueis personally.

Wouldn't be surprised for Disney to once again shoehorn things in to fit their new canon and totally ruin my own views on things  ;)

SM

SM

That was a total guess apropos of nothing.

(In case it wasn't obvious  ;D )

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Guessing is not in your nature.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

I just watched the Acolyte trailer and now I'm like hmmmmmmm
Spoiler
as in I checked out when they mentioned something is killing Jedi. I'm just really bored with the Jedi at this point.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed