All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,920,044 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I didn't even realize that she recently married Ewan McGregor.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

I didn't even realize either of those things.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

MEW!!!

TilotnyWorshiper28

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Did you know that adorable pastel colored kitty was created by Arceus? 😍

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 22, 2022, 11:27:05 PMI didn't even realize that she recently married Ewan McGregor.

Wait! Obi Wan married Ramona Flowers? 😲

That has to be the STAR WARS gossip of the century! 8)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Watched Kenobi again, was sort of annoyed that the Grand Inquisitor was run through by a lightsaber, only to return good-as-new an episode or two later.

Then I remembered the same basic thing happened to Darth Maul, and that worked okay.

Then I watched The Phantom Menace again last night and wondered, 'Why don't they just wheel Gui-Gon over to the walk-in clinic, and have him restored to perfect health?' :D

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Dec 30, 2022, 09:04:15 PMWatched Kenobi again, was sort of annoyed that the Grand Inquisitor was run through by a lightsaber, only to return good-as-new an episode or two later.

Then I remembered the same basic thing happened to Darth Maul, and that worked okay.

Then I watched The Phantom Menace again last night and wondered, 'Why don't they just wheel Gui-Gon over to the walk-in clinic, and have him restored to perfect health?' :D
cause lol darkside

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Dec 30, 2022, 10:53:57 PM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Dec 30, 2022, 09:04:15 PMWatched Kenobi again, was sort of annoyed that the Grand Inquisitor was run through by a lightsaber, only to return good-as-new an episode or two later.

cause lol darkside

Aye! There is no place for a Jedi in the Dark Side clinic 8)

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed