The Arrow Game. It's simple!

Started by Secret Hero, Mar 07, 2008, 09:06:00 PM

Author
The Arrow Game. It's simple! (Read 440,835 times)

Nope

Nope

^ Loves Tremours
< Likes Jurassic Park...Alot!
V Likes Jurassic park Alot aswell?

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I grew up on it ;D
< Will eventually own a Famas and AA-12 for home defense when he lives on his own
v Will you have home-defense weaponry?

chupacabras acheronsis

^ Have. but its not enough. on my to buy list its a FN-FAL, a Stoner63,  a nice shotgun and two or three pistols.

< *laughs at cap. for being such a huge MW2 kiddie*

v *cough*

Cap. Fitzgerald

THe Famas is a french assault rifle that has very good range and a scope close to the scope; It also can fire in automatic, burst and single shot fire modes and is capable of having multiple types of rounds. The AA-12 can be given a drum that can hold various rounds, has a range of over 120 feet and can have an attached grip to reduce kickback to almost nothing. It also is capable of firing multiple types of rounds ranging from slug rounds to incindiary rounds. MW2 is the most highly unrealistic game in the world and I was unable to keep myself playing it for no reason, I hate it. Thank you very much Senior Acheronosis /Rant

^ Just recieved a rant
< Is doing homework
V Is mad at me for ranting.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

^ I ain't even mad.

< still thinks Cap. is illiterate in terms of firearms.

v ill tell you why: very good is not a valid term, you dont put scopes close to other scopes(thats "tears-of-the-sun" retarded), and any assault rifle chambered in the 5.56mm NATO can only fire Full metal jacket, Hollowpoint jacket, Tracer(white Phosporus), and some other weird shit that its not standard, ergo, untested. the AA-12 is a novelty gun, its has one possible use that is CQC and its too big and cumbersome for that. as an armor piercing weapon its impressive with the incendiary rounds, but it is not enough to replace Anti-Material rifles like the Barrett M82A3, which have much more range and cost/efficency ratio. it does nothing that previous designs like the JackHammer and H&K CAWS didnt do back in their day. its a novelty gun. it can't even kill predators.

/badmouthing.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Lol. Sorry bout that the scope close to the scope was a typo....Its scope close to the barell, as an iron sight is mounted inside the handgaurd. Also your view points come from war standards which is perfectly acceptable if we werent talking about home defense. Inside of my house any valuables would not be out in the open and i would effectvely be able to use the AA-12's, what you mentioined was a good point of the gun, incindiary rounds. My house might get torn up but this is just in case i do have to confront an armed assailant that doesnt want to mess around; basically someone who doesnt give up robbing a cheap house the second they have a bullpup rifle or an automatic and big shotgun pointed at them.
< Is not really enjoying the conversation....
v Will let bye-gones be bye-gones and stop this gun arguing?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

^ Okay.
< Likes the original Planet of the Apes A LOT!
v Is about to watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih78dz2XyLc

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I am? My psp dont like videos :P
< Had an Epithany
v Is on my buddie list?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

^ Is correct
< May work on a new Hal avatar soon.
v What does Glom mean?

chupacabras acheronsis

^ something naughty i guess.

< everything is naughty

v downloaded Hot Shots! 1&2 on torrent, dissapointed that its in shitty hispanic dubbing. dont repeat my error!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

^ I have no idea what your talking about
< Likes the Sims 2 but not Sims 3
V Does that make any sense?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

^ Oh yeahhh, of course (Backs away slowly...)
< Needs to get up on his lazy ass (check sig)
v Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

^ Teaches military school.
< Is playin, and lovin, Call of Cthulhu, Dark Corners of the Earth
v Is a huge fan of The Rocky Horror Picture Show (this is aimed at Predator Queen)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

^ A guy in drag! Of corce I love that movie and a musical just makes it a A+!
< {Dance to the Time Warp}
V you better dance too if you know what is good for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_7u3nhANa4

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

^ Reopening mental wounds of mine
< Listening to Carnifex
v What'chu doin? :3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed