Maybe even a very minor predator reference?

Started by Weasel, Feb 22, 2008, 08:02:01 AM

Author
Maybe even a very minor predator reference? (Read 12,240 times)

Commander Aun

Heck, the only good Aliens/ Predator game is AVP2 and the original AVP. Ive been dying to get some more A/P video game goodness. AVP hasn't really been that good in the video game department, so don't mess this up Gearbox. Good luck :)

Tarog

This should striclty be an Aliens only game, i am sick of the two fanchises been together the past years

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Tarog on Feb 23, 2008, 04:24:17 AM
This should striclty be an Aliens only game, i am sick of the two fanchises been together the past years

Its bout time the franhises take a break from each other, especially after these avp movies... :-X

Commander Aun

Quote from: Cloverfield Monster on Feb 23, 2008, 04:28:28 AM
Quote from: Tarog on Feb 23, 2008, 04:24:17 AM

Its bout time the franhises take a break from each other, especially after these avp movies... :-X

The AVP idea is really cool, especially for games, but only if it done right. If not, theres no point doing it at all.

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

This is going to be the game I dreamt of playing whenever I was playing the "aliens"(marine campaign) sequences in the first 2 AvP games for the PC. References to Predators should stay away as far as possible from this one.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Head Game Developer: Maybe even a very minor predator reference in ACM, sir?
Head of Company: No! Bad Game Developer! Bad! No Predators! Erase that thought from your brain!

Weasel

*Brainwipe*

Chocolate man!

Allthough I'm a huge fan of AVP, Aliens CM I think would work better as a classic Alien game.  I don't want any ALien 3 or Alien res refrences either, just Alien and ALiens.

Tidus

I would like to see the Dog Alien, or at least one reference to it.

But this game will be dark corridors, blood and fear. Predator can't be there... that's the Alien atmosphere.

Xhan

No rights, no reference.

Sykopathic

Quote from: wieder on Feb 22, 2008, 04:35:07 PM
This game is 100% Aliens and Colonial Marine goodness. :)

Awesome. That is good to hear. I'm so sick of everything that is Aliens having to have some Predator reference in it.

gameoverman

Quote from: Sykopathic on Feb 28, 2008, 03:43:20 AM
Quote from: wieder on Feb 22, 2008, 04:35:07 PM
This game is 100% Aliens and Colonial Marine goodness. :)

Awesome. That is good to hear. I'm so sick of everything that is Aliens having to have some Predator reference in it.

And vice-versa.  I would like to see something Predator-related with no reference to aliens whatsoever (something which has not occured since the original Predator btw).

Master

Yes, yes, yes. Aliens are just One of many prays for Predators.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 23, 2008, 03:37:59 PM
Head Game Developer: Maybe even a very minor predator reference in ACM, sir?
Head of Company: No! Bad Game Developer! Bad! No Predators! Erase that thought from your brain!
Quote from: Weasel on Feb 27, 2008, 04:19:21 AM
*Brainwipe*

Lol.
Head of Company: Good! Now back to work you slacker!

Ash 937

I too want this game to be strictly based on the Alien franchise as well.  But this thread has made me think of something.

Is the Predalien from AvP2 an alien or a predator?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed