Predator 3 Homelands

Started by Predator Queen, May 08, 2007, 11:35:32 AM

Author
Predator 3 Homelands (Read 12,128 times)

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: SiL on May 08, 2007, 11:43:27 PM
You really need to see the Predator movies to get a feel for what they're all about. AvP does them absolutely no justice.
He holds a valed point in this topic

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Quote from: White Okami on May 09, 2007, 12:03:59 AM
Quote from: SiL on May 08, 2007, 11:43:27 PM
You really need to see the Predator movies to get a feel for what they're all about. AvP does them absolutely no justice.
i know but theres also websites that do that for you that gather info from the games movies and comic understand? Baka.....
You can't look at comics and websites and possibly expect to get a TRUE feel for the pred and aliens franchises. You need to see it for yourself not what people lay out for you.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

and yet again jarrecko is right i cant say much on aliens cause i only say them in avp

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well it's just an idea, that mixes other people ideas into one. Of course the evanescance music doesn't fit, but you guys shouldn't be dissing the idea What jungle hunter said in page one, it kinda sounded hateful at the idea. I don't think that you should be getting angry over someone's idea, i mean how f'd up is that, and not one of you even tries to be positive about recently. I'm just getting a bad vibe around here.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 09, 2007, 02:30:59 AM
Well it's just an idea, that mixes other people ideas into one. Of course the evanescance music doesn't fit, but you guys shouldn't be dissing the idea What jungle hunter said in page one, it kinda sounded hateful at the idea. I don't think that you should be getting angry over someone's idea, i mean how f'd up is that, and not one of you even tries to be positive about recently. I'm just getting a bad vibe around here.
GOD DAMN your right man i was being an asshole my bad okami  damn i dun f**ked up thanks shadow for pointing that one out .....NOT HAHAHAHAHAHA nah im kidding lol im sorry i really am ha

SiL

SiL

Quote from: White Okami on May 09, 2007, 12:03:59 AM
i know but theres also websites that do that for you that gather info from the games movies and comic understand?

Again, they do the movies no justice. You have to actually watch them to get the feel for them, not experience them vicariously through the eyes of other people. People can tell you the actions of a scene, can try to describe the associated feeling, but until you sit there and let yourself be immersed by them you're not going to be able to fully appreciate them.

QuoteBaka.....

If you're gonna call me an idiot, you may as well do it in English ;)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 09, 2007, 02:37:10 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 09, 2007, 02:30:59 AM
GOD DAMN your right man i was being an asshole my bad okami  damn i dun f**ked up thanks shadow for pointing that one out .....NOT HAHAHAHAHAHA nah im kidding lol im sorry i really am ha
and second... its a chid pred not a adult A UNTRAINED CHILD!!!!!!

SiL

SiL

I'm confused, though - hat the heck actually happens?

Pred kid is being chased, then the cut lowers its paws, then we get gratuitous blood and it keels over dead.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SiL on May 09, 2007, 03:02:37 AM
I'm confused, though - hat the heck actually happens?

Pred kid is being chased, then the cut lowers its paws, then we get gratuitous blood and it keels over dead.
he looks up and his father saves him by digging that spear into the creatures throat so it spills blood from its mouth

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Just to calm thing down around here, its just an idea its not like the movies been made  :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Damn straight, thank god for Mr. Weyland for not overreacting.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

There just ideas, nothing to go crazy about, some are good some might not be, but there just people's opinions and ideas for fun.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

well this girl is a lil off her wroker as the old people say but yea if its a child yea it could work

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 09, 2007, 03:32:17 AM
well this girl is a lil off her wroker as the old people say but yea if its a child yea it could work
{yawns} yah i know, thats old news

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

so how is this pred child thing gonna work out anyways wouldnt it have a dad or some thing the better question is are there any femles in that race thats what im wondering lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed