Things you would never want to see in an Alien movie

Started by AvPvTerminator, Feb 17, 2008, 01:03:01 AM

Author
Things you would never want to see in an Alien movie (Read 15,161 times)

Private Hudson

We're talking about, well I am at least, about nukes from planes, you know. And how could I hate alien films, they're my fave films of all times, esspecially aliens. :P

Coaxke

^^^^ same lol, i like to view it like jaws, if they nuked jaws that would be gay. i see the alien as being able to take just about any thing thats thrown at it, and nukes ruin that

SM

Yes, but the AP Station going blammo was slightly contrived.  Not a world away from 'nuking the sight from orbit'.

Private Hudson

Well I'm basicly only talking about AVP:R in general, just a plane nuking the place, what a great ending eh, at least all the other movies had a good ending when it exploded.

SM

Can't comment on AvP:Poo so I'll take your word for it.

Coaxke

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 06, 2008, 01:25:10 AM
Well I'm basicly only talking about AVP:R in general, just a plane nuking the place, what a great ending eh, at least all the other movies had a good ending when it exploded.
agreed on the avpr subject, that would have been a good fight scene but nope. NUKE. BOOM. END. lol and i thought that the part where the pred rips off his armor and weapons was awesome, kinda brings out that sense of pred honor

Private Hudson

Yeah, hopefully in the DVD the scene will be longer. :-\

Bishopfan951

I don't think a tamed pet xenomorph would be a good idea. Or a magical, Gandalf-like wizard. Or very pointless, blatant fan-service and overly macho gun-action (like with that military grunt in A:R enthusing about Christie's guns)

SM

The bit that was cut?

Randomizer

A Hollywood clisee...I want something original !

StrangeShape

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Feb 17, 2008, 01:03:01 AM
What would you never want to see in an Alien movie?

Superpowered human mutants ala XMen, that wouldve been completely out of place for an Alien se...oh wait, it did happen

OpenMaw

Quote from: SM on Mar 06, 2008, 01:29:15 AM

Waitaminute, have you not seen it yet, SM?

Elmazalman

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

SM

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 02, 2014, 09:04:08 PM
Quote from: SM on Mar 06, 2008, 01:29:15 AM

Waitaminute, have you not seen it yet, SM?

As of Mar 6, six years ago I hadn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed