Predator Turnabout

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 05, 2007, 08:49:30 AM

Author
Predator Turnabout (Read 33,894 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So, my outline for a new Predator (tm) novel for Dark Horse, who now publishes the books, has been accepted. Great people over there at Dark Horse, a class-act all the way. Probably I'll get my daughter to help me, since she has now written more Aliens and Predator tie-ins than I have.

The book is tentatively entitled Turnabout, and that's pretty much all I can tell you until it's a little further along, except that if you like Stephen Hunter's character Bob Lee "The Nailer" Swagger -- from Hunter's books (not the movie version, Shooter), you might have a fun time with the Predator book ...

http://themanwhonevermissed.blogspot.com/2007/04/predator.html

Not much to go on really...but the legendary duo are doing a new novel. One wonders about the Hish/Yautja thing.

Darkness

Darkness

Who is his daughter?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Stephani Perry. She co-wrote Female War and Prey with him. Wrote Labryinth, Beserker and War on her own.

SiL

SiL

Like her work a lot more than her dad's.

Meant to ask him about the Hish/Yautja thing, but it never occurred to me. Oh wells.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 05, 2007, 10:12:16 AM
Stephani Perry. She co-wrote Female War and Prey with him. Wrote Labryinth, Beserker and War on her own.

I see. I didn't realise they wrote novels together. I thought they were the same person.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This is why I'm the merch guy.  :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SiL on May 05, 2007, 10:50:31 AM
Like her work a lot more than her dad's.

I don't mind her fathers work, but I think she does a much better job with her dialogue.  I liked the novelizations of Labyrinth and Berserker pretty well. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Okay, apparently this book was due in this month and we'll be seeing the cover art soon. Yay.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Yay indeed!

SiL

SiL

If I can ever stomach finishing the rest of Earth Hive I may look into it ..

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The next one is somewhat better.

SiL

SiL

I'm currently a good way through Cold War in my non-Earth Hive period. It'd be better if it didn't keep changing location.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah...wrong thread.  ;) Let's go make a Cold War one.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3480.new#new

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Say hi to Turnabout's beautiful cover.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Ah, that settles the stomach after seeing that Aliens cover in the other thread.

A nice merge of the AvP Predator with the better facial stylings of P1.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed