You design An Alien vs Predator fight

Started by Celtic_pred, Jan 29, 2008, 02:38:17 AM

Author
You design An Alien vs Predator fight (Read 5,767 times)

Celtic_pred

Celtic_pred

Just write a paragraph or more about your vision of a great alien vs predator fight.
                                                    Heres mine.

A predator is walking and out of the distance an alien pops out at him. It knocks him down with the alien clawing and scratching at him. He gets a few cuts but eventualy kicks the aliens off. The predator brings his wrist blades out and charges the alien. At that moment another alien attacks the predator. He does a sorta bicicle kick when lying on the ground to get him off. He picks up his shruiken and trys to fire it towards the alien he kicked but the other aliens tail hits his hand. He uses his wrist blades and cuts its head off. He looks to find the other alien. It is hiding but after a moment It pops out at him again this time very agressive. It tails the predators wristblade shoulder. Affectivly immobolizing it. The pred used his other arm to take out his spear and stabs the aliens in the chest. The alien dosn't die right off. So it starts to claw, innerjaw and tail at the pred. The pred gets alot of scars but then alien eventualy dies and the pred lives.

marrerom

an alien jumps at a predator.

the predator blows the alien into pieces with his cannon.

the predator then gets dreched in acid and dies.

Uncanny Antman

Alien is trying to watch a movie, but Predator is smoking a cigar and laughing loudly, disturbing everyone in the cinema.  No wait, already been done.

Ummm...oh, I got one!

Alien has Predator's wife held hostage, so Predator goes to see them unarmed.  Turns out he has a gun taped to his back, which he uses to shoot Alien.  Alien goes out the window, but holds on to the wife's arm, almost pulling her out with him.  Predator manages to slip her wristwatch off, loosening Alien's grip on her.  Alien plummets to the ground, and the guy from The Breakfast Club says, "I hope that's not a hostage."  Everything seems okay, until Alien #2 comes busting out the door, only to be shot by the dad from Family Matters.

The End.

Celtic_pred

Come on lets have some real fights. Not fights that are jokes.

Uncanny Antman

You're not my father.

SM

SM

Antman's one even has Aliens music in it.

Dark Passenger

A pred is sneaking around the hive, trying to be un-noticed, but allthe aliens stuck to the cave resin is watching him and heading back the other way (possibly to the queen?) then suddenly a aliens jumps at him and tackles him to the ground, then the pred tries use his wristblades to swipe the head then then aliens dodges and scratches the preds arm, temprarly desabling his right arm, then the aliensuses its tale to spear down the left shoulder of the pred, then rips off the preds mask...then the pred  roars as the aliens goesto headbite the pred dodges the tongue but then gets fachugged by a fachugger that was on the aliens back....

echobbase79

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jan 29, 2008, 03:03:50 AM
You're not my father.

Search your feelings you know it be true!  :P

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jan 29, 2008, 03:03:50 AM
You're not my father.

"Luke, I AM your father!.."

Garo Predator

Wolf Runs At the Predator there is a big 15 minute fight scence predator gets f**ked up barley live then gets on his ship with the alien head and predalien head

Celtic_pred

Ok lets have some fight ideas not ideas about peoples fathers.

Garo Predator

oh oh ok everything that happened in the movie avp r and at the end of predator 3 when the predator dies or lives whatever you see wolf get out of the rocks and hich a ride on his ship

Xenomorphine

Clemens

An Alien and a Pred are having a face off! The Alien is nashing his teeth and swinging his tail and hissing in an aggressive manner so the pred just shoots it and walks off  ;D

Dark Passenger

a pred runs through the hive yellin "im a crazy motherf_cker" then goes to set off the bomb thats strapped onto his chest, then just when he presed the button he realizes he ran onto the pred mothership....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed