Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,367 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Depends on what you want to do.  You can get pretty ripped doing pushups/situps/pull ups etc.  You just have to do so many more than if you throw on a four or so 45 lbers and go from there.

I've done both.  I prefer the build between huge/small but extremely barbwire knot wiry.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 17, 2009, 03:50:48 AM
My upper body was always pretty strong when I was lifting.  But I dreaded leg day.  Seemed like it ALWAYS took the majority of the week for the soreness to leave.

I had and still have a shit diet though, so I imagine that has something to do with it.

Lol, I hate leg day too.  One reason is that your legs are so strong you really have to use a lot of weight to get results.  I usually do squats and damn it's a bit scary teetering all that weight on your shoulders when you get fatigued.  I squatted too far once and my muscles couldn't recover, I had to throw the barbell back with the weights on it.  LOUD.  :P 

Master Chief

Master Chief

Guys, stop copying and pasting from workout forums, you're not fooling anyone. haha!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Excuse us Chief, we're not all given a shot of supremo-Spartan steroids that make us superhuman you know.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Fair enough, continue. 8)

Cellien, let's see a picture of you...shirt on, of course.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 19, 2009, 09:23:32 PM
Excuse us Chief, we're not all given a shot of supremo-Spartan steroids that make us superhuman you know.

I've used steroids.

For real, not in recent histroy (not really into bodybuilding anymore, wife kid, other hobbies etc....), has been years, but I have used them in the past.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You will rue that decision when your chest starts sagging.

SM

SM

And your scrotum shrivels.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I used creatine and whey protein constantly nonstop for about a year without cycling and had the biggest improvement in weight gains in my life. 

By the end of the year however my stomach felt like chet had got a hold of me and have since only relied on whey. 

@cellian, I think everybody has messed up on squats.   Its one of the few exercises that encourages you to do more since your legs and ass and back are three of your biggest muscle groups and you can support a ton more weight.

I remember loading up 275 starting out only to have it roll over the top of my head as it pushed my body foward. 

Could've been disastrous had I not been able to keep my balance as such it only folded me over until I tucked my head down and it fell on the concrete floor of my garage.

Have a weider personal gym.

SM

SM

Dude!  No whey!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Whey does a body good when your tired of eating eggs, tuna, peanut butter sandwhiches, and chicken breast.

SM

SM

All at once?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Naw.  High protein meals those are.  I'm sure body builders mix some of that together though.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 19, 2009, 11:47:32 PM
You will rue that decision when your chest starts sagging.

I have not used anything more androgenic or anabolic than Asprin in years.

Besides, nobodys chest starts to "sag" from using AAS (androgenic anabolic steroids), that is an exaggeration. Really Gynecomastia it more just puffyness behind the nipples.

Never a problem I had. Some get it, some don't. Like any drug not everyone who uses will get every side effect.  Its a little more complex, but some ancillary drugs can prevent gyno as well, or reduce the risk of it.

I also never used massive doses. Generally in individuals more sensative to the effects of Estradiol, the conversion of a % of the androgens to E2 (Estradiol) is what can cause it.

For most users, it is a dose dependant relationship.

Also, stopping use of the AAS, with propper PCT, would also remove any chance of developing Gynecomastia later on years down the line. If it does not happen durring use or PCT, it is not going to happen because of it later on.

Quote from: SM on Oct 19, 2009, 11:53:16 PM
And your scrotum shrivels.

Never had that side effect. Never used for a long enough durration.

The suppresion of the hypothalimic Pituitary Testicular Axis returns to normal after disscontinuation of the AAS use, and the testes then return to their normal size. The Penis is not effected by the use of AAS unless the use only consists of a 19-Nor type of steroid without taking testosoterone along with it.

Anyhow, Suffice it to say that any gains I had while using have completely gone back to what I looked like natural beforhand these days.

Some former users can maintain the extra mass for a few years after use (with careful diet and consistent training), but eventually, after being off long enough, all revert back to natural.

SM

SM

Erm, maybe we shouldn't pursue this line of conversation since it's a Pictures thread...

Someone might want to check your Testicular Axis...  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed