Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,398,830 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The army is overrated. If I want to learn self-discipline and teach myself something useful, I'd take up martial arts.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 27, 2009, 04:01:10 PM
The army is overrated. If I want to learn self-discipline and teach myself something useful, I'd take up martial arts.
No, I don't think so, if anything it is under-rated because you learn so much from being in the Army and you appreciate things and realize there is no such thing as a "right" or a "freedom", freedoms and rights are gifts given the civilians by the military who protects them because without an army rights and freedoms would not exist. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's the government that drafts a country's constitution, so I really don't know what you're talking about.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Mr. Stizout on May 27, 2009, 02:48:18 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on May 27, 2009, 01:49:40 PM
Mr. Stizout and Wolf assassin, why did you choose Army? I was going to go into the Navy with a rating of damage control but i had some medical stuff that disqualified me. I thought it wouldnt be a problem with the army so i went there instead and the recruiter tried to get me a waiver back in march but i have yet to hear from him and by now i have given up on hearing back. I had a high enough ASVAB score so i was going to take the open aircraft controller spot. That spot is gone by now no doubt.
My reason is to protect my family and serve my country and to blow shit up  ;).

I didnt ask why you chose to go into the army, I asked why did you choose the army instead of the other branches.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

[

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

War is between national leaders. It's the soldiers that fight on their behalf. This fighting by proxy is bullshit.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Mr. Stizout on May 27, 2009, 06:19:33 PM
No, I don't think so, if anything it is under-rated because you learn so much from being in the Army and you appreciate things and realize there is no such thing as a "right" or a "freedom", freedoms and rights are gifts given the civilians by the military who protects them because without an army rights and freedoms would not exist. 

And whos going to come in and take your freedom and rights if the army didn't exist?

The PredBen

The PredBen

The army is nothing but a good organization to defend civilians but I want to know that if there was no more wars in the worlds would those army people be happy? thankfully our governments try their hardest to keep wars going :D , Again sorry if that was mildy offensive but after many " cover ups " I have lost most faith in the general global government.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Huol on May 27, 2009, 09:27:34 PM

And whos going to come in and take your freedom and rights if the army didn't exist?
Russia, China, Iraq, take your pick.  Hitler, Stalin, King James III, Obama lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alright enough of this. You really wanna do this, go make a new thread or Ima gonna start deleted posts.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: PHANTOM on May 27, 2009, 07:26:39 PM

I am a MMA practitioner and I can tell you right now there is nothing more discaplined than a well educated combat ready soldier, thats not even a question.

freedoms and rights are gifts given the civilians by the military who protects them because without an army rights and freedoms would not exist. 

And whats worse is that the military protects and believes in these freedoms with their own blood spilt on the battlefield only to have other stupid civilians question what they are fighting for.
Agreed.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 27, 2009, 09:51:56 PM
Alright enough of this. You really wanna do this, go make a new thread or Ima gonna start deleted posts.

You know being close to 30 year old I realized politics can cause alot of problems and alot of fighting because of the discussion. There are alot of different cultures in here from what I see, and I've seen some things in other countries that most would be like it could never happen. Be happy you live in a good country rather it be the U.K, Australia, Germany, The United States, and quite a few others. (excluding France  ;D J/K) I go to another site AR15.com and usually we all talk politics there but most of us agree on the politics there. Here is different because you have so many cultures and it's nice to get away from reality and talk about my hobbies and something I love to do.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 27, 2009, 12:35:05 AM
Quote from: CanadianHero67 on May 26, 2009, 06:01:42 PM
Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 26, 2009, 02:59:29 AM

Only pic I got of me that I can find, Me in OSUT. I should have more tomorrow hopefully. I'm the one holding the peace sign up.
How do you get your beret to look like that? The fold I mean. I am a Canadian Army Cadet (Queens York Rangers) and I can't get mine to look like that.

dump it in hot water and shape in to your head, make sure you ring it out before you put it on your head (Don't ring out the front cardboard plastic thing in the front.) rinse and repeat.
Thanks. :)

I probably already posted these but I guess it will help get back on topic.

There is something odd about those last three... ;)

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

I have to say U.S. Army Cadet uniforms are better  ;D.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Another.

I feel a battle sig coming on. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed