Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,052 times)

XenoVC

XenoVC

Because TDK will be badass

Has nothing to do with his death.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Chris P on Jul 11, 2008, 10:40:45 PM
Is it just me, or is everybody changing their sigs and avatars to ressemble the joker from the new batman movie?  WHY?  I know the briliant actor who played him died, but why?

Because he f**king rocks, that's why.

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 11, 2008, 08:21:13 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x135/symbiote24/IMG000011.jpg

Omgawd, SOOOOOOOOOO sexy.

Chris P

Chris P

He is awsome, I heard they called him "Best Villian" in an interview at some point.  I hope to go see it soon.

I was just wondering if it was in rememberance of a great actor, that's all.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I can't stand Batman. I hate Batman. I haven't seen a single Batman movie and I don't want to. I prefer Spider-Man and Marvel anyday.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 12, 2008, 12:45:09 PM
I can't stand Batman. I hate Batman. I haven't seen a single Batman movie and I don't want to. I prefer Spider-Man and Marvel anyday.

meh, i like marvel movies for entertainment but if i want great story and characters i look for batman begins and soon to be the dark knight...i dont like the old batman movies much...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Chris P on Jul 12, 2008, 01:56:20 AM
He is awsome, I heard they called him "Best Villian" in an interview at some point.  I hope to go see it soon.

I was told the other day he was going to be nominated for an Oscar for his role as the Joker.

XenoVC

XenoVC

I can't stand Batman. I hate Batman. I haven't seen a single Batman movie and I don't want to.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Whyyyy soooo haaaaarrshhhhhh?

gameoverman

gameoverman

You're entitled to your opinion.. but all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not you.  :P

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 12, 2008, 02:56:12 PM

I was told the other day he was going to be nominated for an Oscar for his role as the Joker.

It is just a rumor going around hollywood. If his performance is good then Im all for it... but if its just an "in remembrance" nomination then screw that. People who commit suicide shouldnt win a pity oscar.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Undeadite on Jul 13, 2008, 06:27:44 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 12, 2008, 02:56:12 PM

It is just a rumor going around hollywood. If his performance is good then Im all for it... but if its just an "in remembrance" nomination then screw that. People who commit suicide shouldnt win a pity oscar.

no its because of his performance...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 12, 2008, 06:29:29 PM
I can't stand Batman. I hate Batman. I haven't seen a single Batman movie and I don't want to.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/2Xtreme_lives_forever/dx.jpg
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 12, 2008, 08:20:35 PM

Whyyyy soooo haaaaarrshhhhhh?
Quote from: gameoverman on Jul 13, 2008, 05:01:22 AM

You're entitled to your opinion.. but all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not you.  :P
::) It's not my fault I don't like a so called 'hero' who gives people panic attacks and has no powers.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Batman causes panic attacks?

XenoVC

XenoVC

TEOL

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I used to hate Batman beacuse I read a lot of his Silver Age comics, which where kinda...scary.
Belive me you're not going to get dissapointed with The Dark Knight. It even temps me to say it looks better than Tim Burton's movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed