Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,292 times)

Aeus

Aeus

I dig the long barbarianesque Conan hair.  :D

I need to grow my hair again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's style-less hair. I just let it do it's own thing. I was the youngest there BTW. The rest were well into 20s.

Aeus

Aeus

Fair. Was it an excursion into town or some gig you went to? It looks pretty fun.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We went into Nottingham. A city near us. It was supposed to be us going down to cheer our mate Greg up about splitting with his lass. But he got cheery before we went and just turned into us going from pub to pub, Mitch introducing us all to a new drink.

We were going to go to Rock City but Greg was too posh to get in.  ::) Alternative night.  ::)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 10, 2008, 08:38:41 PM
We went into Nottingham. A city near us. It was supposed to be us going down to cheer our mate Greg up about splitting with his lass. But he got cheery before we went and just turned into us going from pub to pub, Mitch introducing us all to a new drink.

We were going to go to Rock City but Greg was too posh to get in.  ::) Alternative night.  ::)

Haha  :D. What the hell is 'too posh to get in' ? Is he like a proper toff? Or does he just look young.

Cromartie

Cromartie

wtf? the dude with the glasses is a Terminator! lol

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

haha nice....how old are most people here?
looks young ;D

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

If your going to the army loos the hair :D

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

You know when you're too drunk when you try to drink something that isn't even there.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

:o :o CLIFF BURTON LIVES!!!!

Cromartie

Cromartie

what am i doing wrong?

Cromartie

Cromartie

nah i just thought you guys would laugh lol

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 22, 2008, 11:03:01 PM
I might post a new pic of myself if i go to this fangocon mabey me hugging Robert E.(Freddy Kruger or Tony T. (Candy man) or Kran H. (Jason Vooheese)
I'm seriously wanting to go to another Fango con next year, I hope to see you at one of them maybe!!
Have you ever been to one of those Midnight Madness screenings? I so want to go to one of those as well. I'll make a whole trip out of it!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 10, 2008, 08:38:41 PM

where abouts u from hicks cus im from Nottingham?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed