Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,401 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 07, 2019, 03:42:46 AM
How does that person have so many hands?!  :o

Haha, I didn't notice that.

I mean... ahem... What? You only have two? What a peasant!

;) ;D

Wysps

Wysps

Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode, Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up  :D

https://youtu.be/kHomWdiXch0?t=47

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Wysps on Aug 07, 2019, 05:34:46 PM
Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode, Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up  :D

https://youtu.be/kHomWdiXch0?t=47

Haha, that's great. I haven't seen that one.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

From this morning. 

PredBabe

PredBabe

Ok, I'm all caught up in this thread. Nice to see everyone lovely faces and fur babies!

Also, The Old One, I thought that was you! Beautiful pics, Fiendishly Inventive.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 16, 2019, 02:57:09 AM
I'm actually hesitant to post this since I had to host it on imgur first and it immediatly received a bunch of really mean comments...

Anyway this is me with my son.

I had a similar experience on Imgur  as well and have since made all of my posts "hidden". Still not entirely sure how that site works but it at least keeps the trolls comments at bay.

Nice picture of you both!

The Old One

The Old One

Thank you for the compliment.  ;D

PredBabe

PredBabe

I went to Galaxy's Edge and drank some of the kool aid- I mean Blue Milk.

Spoiler

Seriously the amount of detail Disney put into this is stunning.

Look how stinkin cute this was. She was holding a little Wookie doll and getting all excited over Rey and Chewie.

[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

My sister is going later this month and spending a week at Disney. 

She says she's avoiding Galaxy's Edge because we went when all that Harry Potter stuff opened at Universal and you literally could not move in any direction it was that packed, but we will see.

I'm jealous, even though we did take an impromptu trip to Universal again this year for the hell of it so I guess I'm not as jealous as I would've been otherwise.

PredBabe

PredBabe

I was thinking of avoiding it for a while too, seeing as Avatar is still very busy and that's been open for like 4 years now. When I heard people were actually waiting 8 hours a few months ago to ride the new Potter ride I thought it was ridiculous.

Luckily, with the hurricane coming, it was actually bearable being there! Its kind of sad when you hear "110 minutes" and think that's not bad.  :laugh:
The lines were apparently even better today from what I heard.

I just walked around yesterday though but I plan to go back later this month for my birthday. I went last year late September in the middle of the week and it was amazingly empty- by Disney standards (only waited 30 minutes for Avatar). So your sister might luck out!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

We road the potter ride this year and waited about an hour and thirty minutes.  The ride had an issue, shut down for about fifteen minutes, and everybody left the line.

It was aight.  I'm not as much of a fan of the video/coaster combos they got now over pure rollercoasters.

So I like Cedar Point better than either of them in a ride aspect, even though both Universal and Disney has it beat on everything else. 

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 03, 2019, 01:48:51 AM
We road the potter ride this year and waited about an hour and thirty minutes.  The ride had an issue, shut down for about fifteen minutes, and everybody left the line.

It was aight.  I'm not as much of a fan of the video/coaster combos they got now over pure rollercoasters.

So I like Cedar Point better than either of them in a ride aspect, even though both Universal and Disney has it beat on everything else. 

I'm still salty with them taking out Dueling Dragons... I don't have much desire to go to Universal lately, they've made some pretty crap additions recently. Maybe for Horror Nights I'll go but that's the only thing I care to do if I go anytime soon.
I've never been to Cedar Point.
If you're a coaster fan then definitely try Manta at Sea World at some point. It's my favorite coaster around here.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

tbh I didn't even know Holiday World had any rides until this last time in July when we passed them driving in.  The dude driving us told us that it was because of all the outcry over the way the animals were handled that they became more like Disney and Universal.

I don't remember seeing any on the way in last time I was there in 2010. 

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 03, 2019, 02:31:48 AM
tbh I didn't even know Holiday World had any rides until this last time in July when we passed them driving in.  The dude driving us told us that it was because of all the outcry over the way the animals were handled that they became more like Disney and Universal.

I don't remember seeing any on the way in last time I was there in 2010. 

Yeah they do receive a lot of heat and understandably so. Fortunately they're going through some big changes and if they can become a place that strictly focuses on sick and injured animals then I'm all for it. It's been years since I've gone, but that ride was  awesome.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Today afternoon.

TYRANTKINGALIEN

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Here's 2. I have no normal pictures lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed