Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,385 times)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

read my name yes :D but in denmark its illegal to drive them, so if you want to drive a custom bike then you have to buy them otherwere, and then get a linces to drive them in denmark, and that can take up to 6 month to get that, danish politic yes  :o
so yes i build them/repair them for those that have them in denmark
otherwise if you want a custom then its sweden or norway you have to go too sadly
im a welder ( think its called that in english)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Geez, that's too bad about your laws.  Do you have any pictures of your choppers?

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 06:14:56 PM
Geez, that's too bad about your laws.  Do you have any pictures of your choppers?

I'd like to see em too, I love bikes  :)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 06:14:56 PM

Dont have a scanner but feel free to come to denmark, and get a ride for free  ;D just remember the beer!!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jan 03, 2008, 06:19:08 PM
Dont have a scanner but feel free to come to denmark, and get a ride for free  ;D just remember the beer!!

Denmark to-do-list:
Eat a Cheese Danish
Down Hill Skiing
Find me a Blonde
Go to Chopperbuilders shop and ride a chopper.

My list is complete.  I'm ready for Denmark!

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 06:26:53 PM
Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jan 03, 2008, 06:19:08 PM

Denmark to-do-list:
Eat a Cheese Danish
Down Hill Skiing
Find me a Blonde
Go to Chopperbuilders shop and ride a chopper.

My list is complete.  I'm ready for Denmark!

the awsome girls are also in sweeden/norway sadly ;)
byt hell yea feel free to come! you can get a ride on my old knucklehead  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

For those of you that don't know what a knucklehead is, here is a pic.  a 1946 HD Knucklehead.  CB, do your customs look like this? 

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 06:42:22 PM
For those of you that don't know what a knucklehead is, here is a pic.  a 1946 HD Knucklehead.  CB, do your customs look like this? 

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/gsx009/1946_Vintage_ChopperKnuckleHead.jpg
hot tell me when you fall of and have a near death experence

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 06:42:22 PM

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/gsx009/1946_Vintage_ChopperKnuckleHead.jpg

:o beautiful

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 03, 2008, 06:49:53 PM
hot tell me when you fall of and have a near death experence

OK, I'll tell you if I have a near death experience when I fall off.

And yes severen76, it's very kick-ass.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

No thats more of a hight bike a knucklehead is the motor it self it was build around the 1 worldwar and was used on old warbiks until  harley davidson came along and made there name a branch in the bike world, the reason its called a knucklehead is because the motor engine looks like your folding ur hand and it looks like 2 knuckles is it has nothing to do with the shape of the frame it self the one i have is looking abit like this
http://www.beautyofspeed.com/gallery/bikes_crocker_decker/bikes_crocker_decker_02.jpg
just that mine has a bigger back weel and the handlebar is longer and the tank is lowered more down into the frame

Master Chief

Master Chief

Right, it still houses a knucklehead engine though.  One can tell by the two rocker covers.  I like the bike you posted.  I take it yours are similar to that one?

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

jep just with a fatter back tire heh ;) for the burnouts ::)

and btw. harley davidson are for girls  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

:D...no they're not.

Thanks for sharing one of your customs with us.  It doesn't look like a knucklehead, I think it's metric.

mojodojo2k

mojodojo2k

Hey everyone!  I'm new around here so I thought i'd post a pic so people can relate the name with a face!  Not the prettiest face but it somehow nabbed me a wife and a good job so here i be.....

FYI - I'm holding up a bunch of pop can tabs in a bag because the pic was taken at a Ronald McDonald house that i volunteer at, and i had the wonderful duty that day of sorting through tons of tabs in large blue bins.

Hope to talk with you-all (can't come around to say "y'all") sometime and great forum by the way!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed