Cal427eb

Cal427eb

oh god are you having a heart attack

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

lolololololololol

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

No Caleb, actually, I'm allergic to alcohol.

You would never know, besides my Asian redness and the absolutely awful, satanic being I morph into when drunk.. but knowing this, I can only hope that the Galaxy realizes the slack they cut me is one hundred percent justified. :D

I shouldnt drink at all, but in the words of my great forebearers....

f**k THAT SHIT.

I shouldn't even be alive, and know a lot of great fools who aren't, so I live it up, for the homies.

In light of the nosehair/alcohol allergy/addiiction reveal, here is an oldie I found of the more sentimental Rage, back when mah babee was first a babee...

Rong

Rong

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 20, 2014, 12:43:02 AM
Rong, you grow that beard to hide your pretty face.

Because marriage is hard. :laugh:

Being so goddamned good looking certainly doesn't make it any easier.

From my heart to my trigger...

Spoiler
You're my f**king n***er.
Spoiler
Nosehair incoming...
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]

HAHAAHAHHAHHAA real laughs fuk RD hahahahahahaha  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 20, 2014, 12:46:13 AM

You would never know, besides my Asian redness and the absolutely awful, satanic being I morph into when drunk.. but knowing this, I can only hope that the Galaxy realizes the slack they cut me is one hundred percent justified. :D

f**k THAT SHIT.

I shouldn't even be alive, and know a lot of great fools who aren't, so I live it up, for the homies.

In light of the nosehair/alcohol allergy/addiiction reveal, here is an oldie I found of the more sentimental Rage, back when mah babee was first a babee...

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/078/2/0/babeeeeeeee__by_puredragon-d7av1wg.jpg
Rage going on a nostalgia trip.

Rong

Rong

f**k THAT SHIT.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/078/2/0/babeeeeeeee__by_puredragon-d7av1wg.jpg

cute

Aspie

Aspie

f**k THAT SHIT.

awwwwwwwwww <3

Probz the best pic ever posted in here. too much cuteness

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

See?

I am human. At least enough to f**k myself into the next generation.

Cvalda

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 20, 2014, 12:43:02 AM
Rong, you grow that beard to hide your pretty face.

Because marriage is hard. :laugh:

Being so goddamned good looking certainly doesn't make it any easier.

From my heart to my trigger...

Spoiler
You're my f**king n***er.
Spoiler
Nosehair incoming...
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]

I f**king love you. :laugh: :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Wonderful :)

Reminds me of all the pics I have with myself and the youngest members of various branches of my family... They'll always find something on my person to pull, yank or squeeze and the moments will always be immortalized at the worst possible time...

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Don't know if should post pics.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Why?  Nobody is going to pic on you or anything.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 20, 2014, 11:41:00 PM
Why?  Nobody is going to pic on you or anything.
Kimarhi

stahp

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed