Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,191 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Its game day bitches. Lets go RAIDERSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

GQSioux

GQSioux

;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Sweet shirt man.  8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Indeed.  I have the cafepress Peace Through Superior Firepower shirt.  Its pretty nifty.  And comfortable as hell.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Yes, Crazy Dog Shirts carries most of them now. They're all printed on vintage style soft cotton. They are VERY comfortable.  I have a cool Prometheus crew shirt they did too, but that one got discontinued. I have the other Weyland-Yutani one though.

Check out their shirts, just search "alien" in the search bar. I like the Alien Evolution one as well:

http://www.crazydogtshirts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=alien

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Heh, I just assumed it was cafepress because I didn't know anyone else that put that kind of stuff on amazon.  But it is indeed a crazy  dog tshirt.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ama's voice confirmed? Yup. Though my brother is filming this with my iPod touch:

Lol, this is like from 2011 when I finally played Deadly Premonition for the first time. XD

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

From the Ligioner Highland Games 2012 (as promised from the WMYHT thread). I tried to rotate it but I can not copy/paste it so I guess you will have to look sideways :P I didnt take any this year as I had no camera and was pouring rain...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Broken image.  :P

FiorinaFury161

KeiserVenom

KeiserVenom

I would post a pic,but I can't find any due to me being as photogenic as Big Foot  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KeiserVenom on Sep 23, 2013, 04:04:55 AM
I would post a pic,but I can't find any due to me being as photogenic as Big Foot  ;D

Man, don't blame Bigfoot for the way the media portrays him.

All of his pictures were taken a mile a way by people with no access to a camera developed within the last fifty years (or a tripod, for that matter).

KeiserVenom

KeiserVenom

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 23, 2013, 04:38:43 PM
Quote from: KeiserVenom on Sep 23, 2013, 04:04:55 AM

Man, don't blame Bigfoot for the way the media portrays him.

All of his pictures were taken a mile a way by people with no access to a camera developed within the last fifty years (or a tripod, for that matter).
You're right,I'm sorry Bigfoot wherever you are....

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

After my (semi)successful Crusade Against Cancer and Hair.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed