Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,127 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate the neck beard once it grows thick. I don't mind it when it's scruffy but thick is when it starts to itch like hell. I like to shave it all off, just beneath my chin and jawline.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: GQSioux on Aug 21, 2013, 07:44:42 PM
Hangin' with the super cool Danielle Harris

Naaaiiizzz!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

picked myself up a new raiders beanie! Its been years since i wore one. Haven't found it in myself to get a new one after i left my one for 4 years on an airplane :(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm more interested in that awesome avvy 8)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 24, 2013, 09:48:44 PM
picked myself up a new raiders beanie! Its been years since i wore one. Haven't found it in myself to get a new one after i left my one for 4 years on an airplane :(

Raiders...HA! You make me laugh, Uncanns.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Prime113 on Aug 25, 2013, 05:03:21 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 24, 2013, 09:48:44 PM

Raiders...HA! You make me laugh, Uncanns.

Till i die! oooooooh yeah your a Chiefs fan aren't you?!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Cowboys 4 lyf!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Don't know why I never posted this but this was from the Summer when I won the Fear Factor challenge at Universal Studios. My uncle came in second place.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Pretty cool but I am wondering, did you have to eat any bugs?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Nah, I signed up for the athletic portion. My mom did the gross stuff.  :laugh:

You woulda been good competition Kimarhi! I was going up against veterans and current marines.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I wouldn't mind the athletic stuff, but I am not for anything requiring swimming, or the handling of creepy crawlies.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Been sometime since I popped in here. more shameless pics

Probably the most impressive shot I have taken yet

This one isnt bad but I dont have a lot of width to the lats

Most muscular isnt bad, my traps dont pop out though

My weakest pose, the front double bicep shows off every weakness, I dont got it I shouldnt hit it

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

No swimming but they did shoot you with water.

The first event you had to hang from a heavily slanted bar. The second event you had to throw small bags into a bucket your partner was holding who was suspended in the air. The third event you had to climb a wall and collect flags, hop in a car that gets suspended in the air and shoot this target with a fake rocket launcher.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sounds cool.

NJM, nice, I'm trying to build my body back up but all this apartment complex I'm at now has is a bunch of cardio equipment and machines.

The Army is good at getting your overall endurance up but I struggle with keeping mass after all the running we do. 

Some guys don't have that problem, but I'm one that does. 

Njm1983

Njm1983

Thanks.

Machines arent bad, just depends on how much variety you can get out of em. As far as gaining that just takes time. This is 2 years consistent lifting and great diet. The first 8 months are spent just using the muscle tissue you have, then after that is when growth starts. It requires patience and discipline.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed