Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,203 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 14, 2013, 05:10:00 PM
Hilarious story Doom. :laugh: I liked your comeback to her. I would've cheated with Spider-Man, were I that sexually starving creature!

I charge an hourly rate, just an FYI. ;)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Had a fun day yesterday, despite it being 40 degrees Celsius and being covered in golf ball sized welts

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 15, 2013, 05:19:54 PM
Had a fun day yesterday, despite it being 40 degrees Celsius and being covered in golf ball sized welts

"Oh no way man. Someone tell me that's just a boot. That better be a boot!
Hey! It's a boot!"

My friend Scott snapped this picture looking at the new Black Magic camera.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Nice!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Holy shit that's cool.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Very cool pic!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Looking good Uncanny. Looking real good.  8)

Not a photograph per se, but an interview done by one of the heads of the indie organization shortly after the completion of a short.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBoyRTWzBck#ws

Vakarian

Vakarian

Uncanny, your the only person i know that can make a backwards cap look cool :p

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jul 17, 2013, 08:51:47 PMSo, what's the perks of risking walking away from the experience with pink dreadlocks, you ask?

Now we shall demand pictures of this! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eva on Jul 17, 2013, 08:51:47 PM
Since approximately 3.000 members have asked about my avatar pic and I haven't got time to answer them all in pm's - that is what you and your best friend end up looking like after spending an hour in the make-up and hair-styling chair, while students do their thing to you in order to graduate their exams.

Spoiler
[close]

So, what's the perks of risking walking away from the experience with pink dreadlocks, you ask? A goody bag of good stuff from L'Oreal, Kerastase and other professional quality brands and on one occasion, a nice big hair-dryer. 8)

Do you every worry your hair might need a break from constant styling?

Eva

Eva

Oh, but I wasn't doing this all the time. Those events were short, but intense. I would only have that hair style for a day, then I would come back the next day for another student and he or she would do something else.

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 17, 2013, 08:58:08 PM
Quote from: Eva on Jul 17, 2013, 08:51:47 PMSo, what's the perks of risking walking away from the experience with pink dreadlocks, you ask?

Now we shall demand pictures of this! :D

If I ever sport pink dreadlocks, I promise to share pics. That's how certain I am such an atrocity will never occur. The real question is... what will I get in return, Shas? >:D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jul 17, 2013, 09:50:29 PMIf I ever sport pink dreadlocks, I promise to share pics. That's how certain I am such an atrocity will never occur. The real question is... what will I get in return, Shas? >:D
How about a home cooked meal? :)

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Eva

Eva

Spoiler
[close]

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Vakarian on Jul 17, 2013, 06:18:59 PM
Uncanny, your the only person i know that can make a backwards cap look cool :p

Snap Back Menace! ;)

:P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed