Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,142 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 06, 2013, 04:44:01 AM
My heart aches.

Bullshit. You're lying. You don't even care for me anymore. I once thought we shared something "special" when we talked about movies in our PM's. You were a nice person that got under my skin often, but now you are just as annoying as I am to you. I don't even feel welcome here anymore, everyone is just pushing me away...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 06, 2013, 04:47:00 AM
My heart aches.

Bullshit. You're lying. You don't even care for me anymore. I once thought we shared something "special" when we talked about movies in our PM's. You were a nice person that got under my skin often, but now you are just as annoying as I am to you. I don't even feel welcome here anymore, everyone is just pushing me away...

This is probably best fit for the "Things you hate in the world" thread but I hate it when certain members (and they know who they are) on this forum get whiny about people ignoring them or hating on them when they know it's not true. And it's not only you that has done it, Rick.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 06, 2013, 04:52:28 AM
My heart aches.

This is probably best fit for the "Things you hate in the world" thread but I hate it when certain members (and they know who they are) on this forum get whiny about people ignoring them or hating on them when they know it's not true. And it's not only you that has done it, Rick.

So what you're saying is that everything Cvalda has said to me is a lie, and not considered hateful against me? Seriously, read her comments, they are mean and I can promise that if someone said anything remotely as rude to you as she does to me, you'd be pissed off as well.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Rage is watching this, poppin' some popcorn.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 06, 2013, 04:54:24 AM
My heart aches.

So what you're saying is that everything Cvalda has said to me is a lie, and not considered hateful against me? Seriously, read her comments, they are mean and I can promise that if someone said anything remotely as rude to you as she does to me, you'd be pissed off as well.

First of all, you said, and I quote:

Quoteeveryone is just pushing me away...

Second of all, you have to learn not to take things too personally.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 06, 2013, 05:00:30 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 06, 2013, 04:54:24 AM
My heart aches.

First of all, you said, and I quote:

Quoteeveryone is just pushing me away...

Second of all, you have to learn not to take things too personally.

Easy for you to say, everyone gets along with you and doesn't treat you like shit.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Rick Grimes: thinks everyone treats him like shit. Doesn't realize maybe he's the problem.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Guys. Where are the pics?

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 06, 2013, 05:02:54 AM
Rick Grimes: thinks everyone treats him like shit. Doesn't realize maybe he's the problem.

'Dat Taylor Swift influence.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 06, 2013, 05:04:00 AM
Asks where the pics are. Doesn't post pics.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 06, 2013, 05:07:06 AM

That needs to become a thread.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 06, 2013, 05:07:06 AM
I just thought we were supposed to post pics and not harass Rick...

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

It's okay, I'm the AvPG Punching Bag; everyone likes to hit on me.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 06, 2013, 05:11:05 AM
It's okay, I'm the AvPG Punching Bag; everyone likes to hit on me.
See, he likes it! Even sets them up n' everything.

He's totally asking for it anyway. Have you seen the way he's dressed?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed