Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,403,723 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: BANE on Oct 26, 2012, 02:57:36 AM
How old are you, Effectz?

EDIT: Alright, f**k the easy way out of looking at your profile, I'm going to initiate a conversation about it with this 26 year old.

I'm not stupid.

Did you just check my profile you pervert.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 26, 2012, 02:54:39 AM
Gonna call me a "butthead" now, are 'ya?
I'll just withhold a little sports almanac I found.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Effectz on Oct 26, 2012, 03:00:56 AM
Quote from: BANE on Oct 26, 2012, 02:57:36 AM
How old are you, Effectz?

EDIT: Alright, f**k the easy way out of looking at your profile, I'm going to initiate a conversation about it with this 26 year old.

I'm not stupid.

Did you just check my profile you pervert.
Yes, and I feel so dirty.

Vickers

Vickers

Effectz

Effectz

Man Kelsey Grammer has a huge forehead.He looks like lieutenant Worf except white,Banes avatar.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Effectz on Oct 26, 2012, 03:43:29 AM
Man Kelsey Grammer has a huge forehead.He looks like lieutenant Worf except white,Banes avatar.

That's what is affectionately referred to as a Fivehead my friend.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Went to Son of Monsterpalooza yesterday, Oct.27th, and got to meet some cool peoples

Lance Henriksen! Not only was he super friendly and approachable (im a bit shy)... he signed my AVP book AND gave me an autographed picture  :') Can you tell i was excited? Haha. He had some fun looking though that AVP book too.

ALSO! Veronica Cartwright was there! Got a picture, but unfortunately didn't have money to get a signed pic. She was super swell... and pretty :)

much awesomeness~

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Oct 29, 2012, 01:57:19 AM
Went to Son of Monsterpalooza yesterday, Oct.27th, and got to meet some cool peoples

Lance Henriksen! Not only was he super friendly and approachable (im a bit shy)... he signed my AVP book AND gave me an autographed picture  :') Can you tell i was excited? Haha. He had some fun looking though that AVP book too.

ALSO! Veronica Cartwright was there! Got a picture, but unfortunately didn't have money to get a signed pic. She was super swell... and pretty :)

much awesomeness~

Great photos, Sizzy.  I'm jealous!

Just curious, who was the money going to for the signed photos?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh gods, The Veronica!!!

<3

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

:D that is so cool!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

much awesomeness~

My God, he's old. I don't even recognize him.

Eva

Eva

Sooo cool...  what a beautiful lady... and Veronica looks good as well.  8)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

All dapper and snazzed up.

Spoiler

much awesomeness~
[close]

Oh, you lucky sonuva-

SM

SM

Did they let you join Omega Theta Pi?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed