Pics of yourself (Read 2,403,454 times)

cyanide90210

cyanide90210

ah well
i'll deal with it :)

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Quote from: severen76 on Dec 16, 2007, 08:52:23 PM
I remember having an operation on my toe then the day later i stubbed it on the side of the sofa, now i dount normally cry but jesus did that hurt so i was sorta luaghing threw the tears

Ouch I bet it hurt like hell

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Miker25 on Dec 16, 2007, 09:19:11 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Dec 16, 2007, 08:52:23 PM
I remember having an operation on my toe then the day later i stubbed it on the side of the sofa, now i dount normally cry but jesus did that hurt so i was sorta luaghing threw the tears

Ouch I bet it hurt like hell

damn skippy  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 16, 2007, 08:37:28 PM
My weekend was off to a flying start with a migrane, my second ever and I did not enjoy it.  Apparently I missed an absolutely blinding night out, managed to see my mates the next day but it was just a quiet night with a few beers and lots of guitar hero 3.  Friends throwing an early christmas party later this week, expect pictures of shenanigans to follow shortly.

At least it wasn't a total wreck. I slept in on Sat morning and ended up having to catch a number of buses to get to work on time. Was there 'till about 9ish. Rushed around getting home, getting cash, changing to go to our local Spoons a town over. Managed to get drunk fairly quickly. Highlights include leaving a pub 'cause my mate was told to take his hat off 'cause it was house rules, arguing that we could find a chippy open at 2 or 3 or whenever it was and eating the best chips and cheese of my life.

Ain't teenage years fun. lol

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

me playing the guitar

i was bored lol

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha...you're just holding the guitar.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 18, 2007, 10:02:47 PM
haha...you're just holding the guitar.
i was holding it there
i was playing it before and after lol

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Were you listening to the 300 techno remix while playing? :D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: MartyPredator on Dec 18, 2007, 09:52:05 PM

i was bored lol

Are you talking to someone called AZZ or Aaron on that MSN or Yahoo or whatever?

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 20, 2007, 09:11:33 AM
Quote from: MartyPredator on Dec 18, 2007, 09:52:05 PM

i was bored lol

Are you talking to someone called AZZ or Aaron on that MSN or Yahoo or whatever?
nope
should i be?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: MartyPredator on Dec 20, 2007, 11:04:13 AM
nope
should i be?

Its just the other person as a Yin and Yang symbol, my friend used to have the same avatar, thought it might be him  :P

Wee Boon

Wee Boon

Me. ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

^ Nice cabinets.  Arey they Thomasville Collection... ;) Welcome aboard Recruit.

Wee Boon

Wee Boon

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 20, 2007, 03:44:48 PM
^ Nice cabinets.  Arey they Thomasville Collection... ;)
I wouldn't know, my parents bought every furniture in my house without my notice... they just, appeared there, all of a sudden... :o

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

Quote from: Wee Boon on Dec 20, 2007, 03:49:14 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 20, 2007, 03:44:48 PM
^ Nice cabinets.  Arey they Thomasville Collection... ;)
I wouldn't know, my parents bought every furniture in my house without my notice... they just, appeared there, all of a sudden... :o

nice to see some asian face! i myself is an asian too.

i got a personal question for you .. are you an alien or a predator fan  >:(  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed