Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,406,610 times)

SM

SM

f**k that!  That's an awesome shirt!!

QuoteSean Connery looks better than that in his 70's...

Thanksh!

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: SM on Sep 16, 2010, 05:24:19 AM
f**k that!  That's an awesome shirt!!

QuoteSean Connery looks better than that in his 70's...
http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/sean%20connery.jpg

Thanksh!

I had a couple shirts like that back in 1997.  I recently cleaned out my storage unit and took those shirts to goodwill. If I would have known you liked stuff like that I would have mailed them to you.  :D

SM

SM

Bugger it!  >:(

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Wow... I'm surprised people are "envious" of me meeting and getting my picture taken with Michael Biehn.

-Rakai'Thwei

SM

SM

Why "envious" in inverted commas?

My faith was well and truly renewed in Biehn with Planet Terror.  Someone needs to give the dude more work.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: SM on Sep 16, 2010, 06:39:51 AM

My faith was well and truly renewed in Biehn with Planet Terror.  Someone needs to give the dude more work.

I haven't seen Planet Terror, but I know all around Biehn is very good as an actor. I've actually got a video Q&A with him.

-Rakai'Thwei

SM

SM

To Planet Terror with you!!!  Great flick.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I can't recall the topic on here but I remember someone posting a youtube vid with him coming clean about being an alcoholic  ***** to him for letting people know alcoholism is a disease that can touch anyone besides being a fine actor.
:)

One of my favorite characters he played was in Tombstone...he made a wicked villian! ;) :D

I'll have to check out Planet Terror.

I seem to remember you posting that Q & A with Biehn RakaiThwei? I too am envious... I would love to meet any of the cast from the Alien films. 8)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Sep 16, 2010, 01:42:00 PM

I can't recall the topic on here but I remember someone posting a youtube vid with him coming clean about being an alcoholic  ***** to him for letting people know alcoholism is a disease that can touch anyone besides being a fine actor.
:)

One of my favorite characters he played was in Tombstone...he made a wicked villian! ;) :D

I'll have to check out Planet Terror.

I seem to remember you posting that Q & A with Biehn RakaiThwei? I too am envious... I would love to meet any of the cast from the Alien films. 8)
Check out The Abyss. He's insane.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Sep 16, 2010, 06:38:11 AM
Wow... I'm surprised people are "envious" of me meeting and getting my picture taken with Michael Biehn.

-Rakai'Thwei

Why envious? He's a great actor.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SM on Sep 16, 2010, 06:39:51 AM

Apparently he had the role of Avatar's Colonel Quaritch until the 11th hour.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What happened then?

Valaquen

Valaquen

Cameron wanted to avoid an Aliens reunion

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Damn he should of got rig of sigourney :(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Valaquen on Sep 16, 2010, 08:22:49 PM
Cameron wanted to avoid an Aliens reunion

Is that why he kept referencing it in the film?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed