Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,412,137 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yawltucky.

Apparantly it means something gay in northern states. 

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Dachande on Aug 20, 2009, 01:13:36 AM
Sarchasme?

A little crazy and clingy, but awesome in the sack.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 20, 2009, 03:41:21 AM
Your only 16 dude you got plenty of time to build yourself up. How much can I bench? Hmmm it kind of depends. Sometimes when I'm grappling I'm lifting dudes who like 230-250 pounds lol.

I start my work first with a good healthy meal, wait for like an hour and then go work out.

I begin with max dead hang pull ups first and back worksout with about 95lbs. Then moving to the ab machine where I'm doing about 150lbs of weight. Then to the leg weight machine where I curl 210lbs. After that I go to the chest machine where I push out 250lbs. I end the work with the punching bag, doing shadow kickboxing. I might go back and work out my chest again if I have enough energy left.

Last but not least........go to the pool and work on dat tan 8)

I don't bother with weightlifting. I would rather do a lot of conditioning and build upper body strength naturally. I keep slim with regular combat training.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 21, 2009, 02:12:34 AM
A "post your pic" thread!  :o I didn't know about this.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9392/gfxrse1ijnefppwswi0x0.jpg

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.  Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

;D

ikarop

ikarop

/Clap /clap /clap

Now I want to watch the film again, damm!

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 21, 2009, 07:44:56 AM
/Clap /clap /clap

Now I want to watch the film again, damm!

Me too! :D >_>

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 21, 2009, 02:41:59 AM
Quote from: Meathead320 on Aug 20, 2009, 05:33:05 AM
Party at my house a few weeks back

meathead320 is 28 years old, and does not condone under age drinking.  ;D

I thought you were going to be some kind of wiry intelligence marine.  Not a BEEF EATER.

Computer stereotypes.  Never good.  What is your job in the corps, infantry man, mp, tanker?

Edit: Beef eater is compliment btw.  Means having GUNS.

Thanks for the compliment.

I was actually Army, not a Marine.

I had 3 different MOS while in. I was in the Military for 6 years, had one 18 month Deployment, with 12 months on the ground tour of Duty in Iraq. I was on the Quick reaction force for "route Irish" Bahgdad.

I also did drive an APC sometimes by the way.  

Air Defense Artillery, Infantry, and Military Police. The tattoo is a 1st Calvary Division combat patch, with a 34th Infantry Division Redbull charging through it. The Rose tattoo is because my wife's name is Rose.

I used to be more active in bodybuilding and powerlifting as hobbies while I was in the Army. They were pretty big hobbies to me at the time.

After I got out I kind of settled down, got married, have a kid, and grow garden.

I still lift on a semi regular basis, but not like in my younger crazy days. I guess I still got halfway decent arms left over.

I'm not an alcoholic, but that was the most recent picture of me. Don't get me wrong I do like to drink, besides Dark beer goes great with Prime Rib.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

something me and my girl whipped up together!

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

I can see the black and white one....

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Use photobucket dude.

Son of Yautja

Son of Yautja

My pix's suck, but here is one of my youngest daughter, she is way cuter then me ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Aw looky...she's a rough rider!!!

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Son of Yautja on Sep 03, 2009, 02:13:52 AM
My pix's suck, but here is one of my youngest daughter, she is way cuter then me ;D

Sweet car man, DODGE CHARGER all the way.  8)

Son of Yautja

Son of Yautja

Thanks bro, that is actually the car I let my wifey drive ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed