Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,400,031 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 29, 2015, 05:06:36 AM
Wait, you're 30? No offense, but for some reason I thought you were closer to 20.

dat beard.
None taken, if the beard was absent (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ;) ), I would look like a high schooler :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're not concerned about birds nesting?? u r one brave white man

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I consider them my "guardian birds" :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And then the chocobos start nesting...

Anyway, here's me not fully awake:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 29, 2015, 02:22:44 AM
From my 30th b-day last week:

Dude...beard to the max. I can barely cope with a few weeks without shaving. I can't imagine how that feels xD

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The funny thing is Hicks, it stops itching after that period of a few weeks. :D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

As I have mentioned before, beard itch is a result of dehydration. Drink lots and lots of water, no soda or caffeine of any kind. Surprisingly, alcohol consumption has no effect on beard growing ???

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 29, 2015, 03:47:20 PM
And then the chocobos start nesting...
Whistle and Steve are doing well btw. ;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 29, 2015, 10:39:41 PM
As I have mentioned before, beard itch is a result of dehydration. Drink lots and lots of water, no soda or caffeine of any kind. Surprisingly, alcohol consumption has no effect on beard growing ???

I drink coffee and fizz all day with no ill effects on my beard. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that mine doesn't seem to care what I put into my body.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Every body and facial garden is different, you are one of the lucky ones! A man's beard is a reflection of his health, afterall.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If I were to let mine grow, it would thicken substantially but it wouldn't grow out long like that. I'm kind of grateful about that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Some pics from airsofting on Saturday:

And the action shot as I dodge out of the way of incoming fire. Love the expression xD

Snowdog

Snowdog

Working on set with Rutger Hauer (last summer)  8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What do you do?

Snowdog

Snowdog

For that film (Michiel de Ruyter, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2544766/?ref_=nv_sr_2) I was part of the on set special effects team (practical effects). I'm a film student and I do a lot of short film student projects as a director or cinematographer. But sometimes I manage to get a job on a bigger set.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nice!!! Sounds like you get a much better education than I did when I did film studies. You enjoying it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed