ALIEN, AVP, & PREDATOR AVATARS

Started by Biomechanoid, Jan 23, 2008, 12:29:30 AM

Author
ALIEN, AVP, & PREDATOR AVATARS (Read 15,301 times)

XenoVC

XenoVC

I'm gonna use this if you don't mind,you are a Sig and Avy making master!!lol

CanadianHero67

I will use this one. ;D

Celtic_pred

Celtic_pred

In avp when celtic and grid are fighting... when celtic is on top... right before he gets flipped back on the bottom again.  It would make a good avatar

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Your the man !! and you know it  :D im gonna use the same pic as you used making my sig, and a biiig thanks for this wonderfull place ;)

Biomechanoid

Quote from: XenoVC on Jan 27, 2008, 01:27:45 AM
I'm gonna use this if you don't mind,you are a Sig and Avy making master!!lol
Thanks Xeno, glad you like!

Quote from: Celtic_pred on Jan 27, 2008, 01:53:18 AM
In avp when celtic and grid are fighting... when celtic is on top... right before he gets flipped back on the bottom again.  It would make a good avatar
Celtic pred I am working on another project now.  When I revisit the avatars for additions, I will surf thru the posts here for suggestions. So yours is now on the list!  :)

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 07, 2008, 08:27:08 PM
Your the man !! and you know it  :D im gonna use the same pic as you used making my sig, and a biiig thanks for this wonderfull place ;)
Thanks Chopper, you seem to be my personal fan club!  ;D When I finish up the other projects, I will revisit here for additions.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

you get your hands on that DvD yet?

Biomechanoid

Yes, but I bought the Blue Ray DVD, so I can't play it in my laptop dvd.  The Blu Ray version also comes with a download to pc disc, but for some reason it won't work.  I am going to see if an IT guy at work will take a look at why it won't load.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Apr 28, 2008, 11:36:17 PM
Yes, but I bought the Blue Ray DVD, so I can't play it in my laptop dvd.  The Blu Ray version also comes with a download to pc disc, but for some reason it won't work.  I am going to see if an IT guy at work will take a look at why it won't load.

The digital copy might also be a blu-ray format, though I am not 100% sure of that.
If it is, you gotta have a blu-ray drive in your lap top to get that puppy to work.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm gonna use this one, I like it!

L3gacy

L3gacy

A zip file would be sexy! I would like to add them all on my AVP Mod forum

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

I wish I could see them :(

Navaha

Navaha

Quote from: G8RSG1 on Jan 26, 2010, 03:06:38 PM
I wish I could see them :(

Same. What happened OP? :-\

Mike’s Monsters

The original poster problem removed them from the image hosting site they were using.
We do have some great ones here made by HunterWarrior! Check them out: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=387.msg608827#msg608827

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed