Predator 3 Ideas

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:37:10 AM

Author
Predator 3 Ideas (Read 102,067 times)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Dingo on Sep 03, 2007, 12:05:27 AM
I think they should take the idea from the Predator Concrete Jungle game. It's near the 1930's, or a few years before during prohibition. does anyone know when the great Chicago fire was cause if it was around there it could be lead to that a Predator caused when he tried to self destruct. But definitly something around the time of Predator: Concrete Jungle.

It would be bad for the Predator to be a lead character in the film though, like he is in the game. It takes the horror from the movie and demystifies it.

Although if it were just Predator, and in the 1930s city instead of the Jungle, that could be good.

Harkus

Harkus

It's been 20 years since the predator tried to kill Dutch and now the predators are killing innocent people in the town he lives in.
He realises it must be the predators and goes in pursuit of them.

Dingo

Dingo

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 03, 2007, 07:21:52 PM
Quote from: Dingo on Sep 03, 2007, 12:05:27 AM
I think they should take the idea from the Predator Concrete Jungle game. It's near the 1930's, or a few years before during prohibition. does anyone know when the great Chicago fire was cause if it was around there it could be lead to that a Predator caused when he tried to self destruct. But definitly something around the time of Predator: Concrete Jungle.

It would be bad for the Predator to be a lead character in the film though, like he is in the game. It takes the horror from the movie and demystifies it.

Although if it were just Predator, and in the 1930s city instead of the Jungle, that could be good.

I didn't mean for the Predatior to be the lead role. A movie like that would suck.

Harkus

Harkus

suck big time

Jonny2J

Jonny2J

Quote from: Harkus on Sep 04, 2007, 10:32:07 AM
It's been 20 years since the predator tried to kill Dutch and now the predators are killing innocent people in the town he lives in.

Despite that going against every form of Predator ethic?  :-\

Caledonia

Caledonia

Quote from: Jonny2J on Sep 05, 2007, 08:50:30 PM
Quote from: Harkus on Sep 04, 2007, 10:32:07 AM

Despite that going against every form of Predator ethic?  :-\
It can be a comedy.. or worse yet, a teen horror  :o

predalien213

predalien213

i want to see a duel of two rival predators in a city

Elder Alien

Elder Alien

Well for the next Predator Movie I think its half the first movie and half the second at first it plays in a jungle and than in a city. 3 Predators landing in tbe jungle and there is a group of soldirs same how in the first movie and than the hunting seasson is open. And at the end of the movie Arnold and Danny must kill all the three predator.

thepouncer

thepouncer

the thomas brothers idea in the predator 2 commemtery was good i thought ,an 18th century setting

Master

Master

What about human assasin that is going for a job in the willa that is placed in the forest. The assasin is high class one like Hitman or Leon. For the first quater of the film action should focus on the preperation of assasination when assasin is arriveing to the willa there should be no liveing human, some of them should have no head some no skin ( Let`s say that this is willa of a drug lord)... do you want more?

nukem11

nukem11

To be honest I tihnk they showed all they could in the first two Predator films and AVP can really carry on there films. I dont really wonna see any more now. I hope AVP 2 shows the rest on what we wonna see like he homeplanet and that.

Master

Master

I`ve also thought about something like that

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=14.210

Second post from the bottom.

Dusk

Dusk

Posted this in another Thread.

Quote from: Dusk on Sep 14, 2007, 06:59:58 PM
I love the thought of medieval Japan. I've been imagining Predator Vs. Samurai scenarios for quite some time. I think with his habit of stalking his Prey and his cloaking technology, he'd be perfectly suited as some sort of Warrior slaying Demon in the eyes of the Japanese people. Old stories of a demon, that even Shoguns of past generations feared.

Just imagine a veteran Samurai getting his head sliced off in battle by an invicible demon and his apprentice left for dead because the demon deems him as unworthy. But he swears revenge and to restore his masters honor.

nukem11

nukem11

I wouldnt mind the idea now actual setting it mainly on the predator planet and maybe they could exsplore there spieces more. I just dont like it that Kevin Peter Hall wont be part of it and as long as the new predator guy can pull off a performance like his Im all for the idea but there still needs to be humnas in it somewhere.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

My idea:

Starts like Predator 2. There is a predator killing people all over town, somebody is sent to investigate.

Later, we figure out that there are actually many predators, and the reports were separate.
Turns out they are having a little war of their own.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed