Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 657,607 times)

Berserker Pred

Im speechless! This is amazing! Good Job Man!!

chopperbuilder

Shiiiiit daaaaamn wooow its damn awsome!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Here is my custom Elder. Both arms snapped at the elbow as soon as I took it out of the box so I decided to copy adegregorio's idea and give him the signature pose.

samoht

samoht

Thats really awesome Tony.

Kinda looks like he's doing the westside symbol lol.

Great job man.

Can't wait to get my elder and repaint him.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Shyeah, it does too!
No east side the best! No west side is da best! No east side is da best! No east side is da best! No west side is da best!- Oh shit...

Alright, what I've got here is my creation due to boredom.
Just a simple beserker repaint, it's not finished but I want to know if I'm going in the right direction inregards to actual movie accuracy. (Hard to find pics.)

AVP predator is going okay, just sculpted the armor on his right calf. Funny enough, due to the modifications I've made. The leg is about .5mm taller then the other leg. (not sculpted)
So when it's done, he'll be a wee bit taller.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Sabretooth on Sep 03, 2011, 11:02:53 AM
Shyeah, it does too!
No east side the best! No west side is da best! No east side is da best! No east side is da best! No west side is da best!- Oh shit...

Alright, what I've got here is my creation due to boredom.
Just a simple beserker repaint, it's not finished but I want to know if I'm going in the right direction inregards to actual movie accuracy. (Hard to find pics.)

AVP predator is going okay, just sculpted the armor on his right calf. Funny enough, due to the modifications I've made. The leg is about .5mm taller then the other leg. (not sculpted)
So when it's done, he'll be a wee bit taller.

Hmmm its less grey. His skin is more yellow, bleachy fleshy coloured.

Also try drybrushing black over the texture on his torso.

The hot toys Berserker is a good reference. Check these pics out.

http://www.whatsyourobsession.com/hot-toys-mms130-predators-berserker-predator/

@ Ghostface, are the elders elbows fixable at all?
If I got one and its elbows broke, would it be possible to fix? I reckon I could fix it, depending on how it broke.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

The grey looks right (looks better in person), I just need to put on the brown patterns and the red and black spots. Thanks for the link!
It'll help a lot.

Overhaulimus

If anyone is looking for in scale human skull trophies for the 8 inch NECA Predator figures, go to Micheals craft stores, they are carrying Skull beads in the Halloween section and they are an almost perfect scale, I grabbed 2 bags yesterday to build my display stand for a custom Pred that I'm working on.

I'll post some pics in a little while.

Ghostface

Ghostface

@Samoht It might be fixable, but you'd only have a small surface to glue to get it posable again. Thats why I just opted to permanantly fix it, also removing the joint by skulpting over it. It's possible, but would be difficult.

@Overhaulimus. Link?

Njm1983

Njm1983

With some of the recent work going on around here, I was inspired to revisit my custom celtic predator. Originally I had used Predator 2 chest armor but in light of all the Lost preds coming up who use that same design, I went ahead and sculpted armor right to the chest.

Ive also added some straps between each piece of thigh armor, new designs to the wrist gauntlets and thrown in those nifty pole mounted skulls that AVP Chopper totes. Other minor additions coming later will be shoulder pauldrons and upper arms guards from the AVP figures, Ill also sculpt the straps onto the upper arms. Paint will come later today.

Purebreedalien

That looks fantastic. :)

Overhaulimus

That is amazing.

delsaber8

delsaber8

looks like chopper with celtic's mask.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 04, 2011, 01:31:22 AM
@Samoht It might be fixable, but you'd only have a small surface to glue to get it posable again. Thats why I just opted to permanantly fix it, also removing the joint by skulpting over it. It's possible, but would be difficult.

@Overhaulimus. Link?

Oh right. I was thinking that I could pin the joint.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Looks great! Pity the Mcfarlane predator heads are just a tad too big. =/
I love the chopper-like skull feature!
I apologize for people interested in my AVP predator not showing any updates, just not much done to it really! xD
Here's what I've been amusing myself with:

Custom Berserker paint job. (Need to get the lightbrown and red dots then its done)

Little drawing I did randomly this morning when I couldn't get back to sleep. >_>

And my AVP predator!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed