Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 657,553 times)

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Actually it's Pen, felt tipped pens to be exact, the 03, 05, and 07 Nib sizes are the best. That's how I did the scales on the chest, shoulders, and forearms. Well, the red IS dry brushed, the black was done with the pens, but besides the chest/arms, all the rest is brush painted. Lots of dry brushing, washes, and painting dots and hairs individually. Pain in the ass, but I like the end result.

One thing I ran into with the felt pens, I think my base skin color paint may have clogged the pens, they kinda crapped out. Maybe rubbing the tips on the plastic stops it up, or the paint itself does. Oh, and you have to be careful not to touch the ink for a while, it smears easy before it dries. Also certain brands I found let too much ink out, or something, they fill the gaps between scales, instead of getting all the nice raised areas. So, I guess it's similar to dry brushing, let's call it "cheaters dry brushing" ha.  ;D

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Jan 31, 2011, 08:41:21 PM
Awesome, just like a mini Hot Toys Falconer  ;)

Here's a glimpse at my unmasked berserker, I have the legs still to finish, but this gives you an idea...

Should be done soon, with a custom base n' ery'thang. That's not true color either, I tweaked it a bit in the ole photoshop. It's darker in hand, mainly the reds. Also there are grey dots on his head, but they got lost a bit on the photos, for whatever reason.

Thats looking real nice bro! Top work!

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

kenner mask on neca 2pack predator and armcore plasma gun

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

work in progress

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

diorama i working on let me know what u think..................

freedomfighter1111

Master

Master

Nice, but you don`t have to post every pic in different post ;)

freedomfighter1111

ok im new to this but i figured it out now.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Hey there gang! The Unmasked Berserker is all done, kind of a double edge, really. On one hand I think he turned out well, but he's painted a bit better than my masked Berserker. Also this was the last figure I currently have by Neca that I can repaint, and I've been painting them since christmas. So now I'm all out of things to do! Oh no... Time to scour Ebay for that elusive unmasked classic, I guess?

uruk

uruk

do i need to say how good it looks? i think i don't  ;)

Njm1983

Njm1983

Man all the custom paint jobs are so good. I dont have the patience for that kind of work. My custom is kinda sloppy, but its finished:

I changed back to the Zerkers original armor, and put a big plasma caster from AVP on his shoulder. I also used a different strap across his abdomen.

Here is my custom Celtic:

uruk

uruk

great job on the celtic!

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Hey y'all, here's something else I wrapped up today. I bought a second berserker head off of ebay, to give falconer a face when, and if, he ever gets here... But I also took some quills, and dreads off of the second head, and applied them to my Berserker. He has 16 additional dreads, and 8 additional quills on his checks.

Here are some examples of the stock HT head.

Here's my Berserker head with the additional hairs.

And some set pics I got the idea from.

REYALS

REYALS

Here is a custom Tracker I re-painted and messed with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed