Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 657,139 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If you haven't got other I suggest to paint the pieces. it's not a contest after all so.,.. ;)

RazorSlash

Trespasser

Trespasser

hey guys! I've been working on a custom repaint of the Kenner Bull Alien.

sorry for the blury pics, camera can't get any closer.
I'm painting it all flat black, with a glossy black around the mouth, and "eye" and in some of the bumpy areas. and dark gray for the tubes along it's head, and the bony plates along the top of it's head. and a dark tan for the lips, like the aliens in "Aliens" had. and gave it the tail from the broken Kenner Queen alien I had. Gives in a more Alien look.

Anyone have any pointers or advise to improve it?
Wish I knew how to sculpt, I'd make a 100% custom Bull Alien.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Shadow on Nov 16, 2008, 01:51:13 PM

Predalien
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/Ron_Stoppable/AvP/avpfigs8.jpg

One of my favorite customs of all time! Still great work old friend, Shadow!

spinksy

spinksy

Some of my old Hot Toys customs.....

All sold now apart from the Predator 1 which I'll NEVER sell.

Just want to note too that these were made LONG before the Hot Toys P1's or P2's. Litterally the only ones out were Scar, Celtic, Chopper and Elder.

They were made with super sculpey modeling clay and various other parts....

Skinner

Skinner

I like the green armour.

Corporal Hicks

Broken Tusk - Awesome! Anymore pics?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Hey guys, I think we all know I managed to fix my AvP-R warrior, and, its not much of a custom as much as its a repaint, but. anywho,

I made a topic about it, but it pretty much died, and well, I don't want to spam the whole forum with my shoddy repaints and fixes.

anyways, heres a couple of pics...

the Warrior got repaired by supergluing the legs in place, (they where broken off at the hips, and the knees where too week to hold the figure's weight) wich is ok by me, I got the legs fixated in a standing Knee-bent pose with the right foot being slightly further out then the left. the ankles still have their articulation as I am making a base that would require them to be posable, (the base includes a skeleton of a beast that the Warrior came out of but the base has yet to be painted)

the most prominant feature, is that I used a paper towel to add silver paint to color him, this gives the warrior a metalic look, wich was lacking in the original paint scheme, some of the brown and maroon still exists mostly on the neck and tubbing of the ankles (not visible in photos) I do plan to keep working with the figure untill I fell it is better then before. this may take a while sence I'm working with ADI's POS design. I hope to add some red, brown and possibly some green. but Idk as of yet. I also plan to add some silver to my Giger Alien as well, but thats just me.

I also hit the tail with silver as wll, and it almost looks completely natural. almost no blotchs that I can see, the tail blade/stinger looks great, and the paddle at the end of the tail looks much better then before. the warrior now looks like it has an exoskeleton, but there is still some things I can't fix. I plan to get some transluciant Plastersean or something, and make an irrichangable dome for it. but Idk, its up to me.

now, I have to appologize for the photos blurieness, but my camera is also a POS, but its the only one I have.

now, I like to know, what you all think?

Dagger

Dagger

This is my custom made egg sac For my Mcfarlane Alien Queen.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Now that's interesting. How'd ya make it?

Master

Master

He made it  out of poliuretan foam. You know,the one used to wad windows, doors etc.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Really cool!
I bet it can be used also to "cocoon" humanoid action figures... :P

ridetofight

i thought it was made from rice krispie treat. i wanted to eat that ovipositor!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Looks like the queen is taking a monster sh-t.

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Never posted in merch on this board before.. not sure if this is the right thread for this. But as it has custom in the title im going to roll with it

Custom Scar Predator helmet. Got a replica cast, painted it and added a wire mesh to it originally so you could see through the eyes. Since then i fashioned a make shift wall display stand, given it Predator 1 "classic" reflective visor and added some piping

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed