Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 659,208 times)

Still Collating...

Wow, they look so good together. And the backstory is fun, now I'd like to see that done in a comic.

JokersWarPig

Repainted warriors

Teckno Viking

Teckno Viking

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 31, 2019, 02:15:54 AM
Repainted warriors

Outstanding job with the repaint.

Well new PR mods Top:- is a M41-E4 SAW, Middle:- neca M41-a with cloth sling, Bottom:- M41-c Carbine.

Also started on a custom Smart Gunner 1/12. Need Restrap Vasquez armour to fit the tbleague body.

Still Collating...

Nice work on the Smartgunner, and I personally really like your Pulse Rifle gun mods, the different variants.

Repainted warriors

Looking good, getting a statuesque vibe from them, liking that a lot. And that's going to be one hell of a family photo when you finish all your aliens...  ;)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Teckno Viking on Jul 31, 2019, 09:42:31 AM
Well new PR mods Top:- is a M41-E4 SAW, Middle:- neca M41-a with cloth sling, Bottom:- M41-c Carbine.
Also started on a custom Smart Gunner 1/12. Need Restrap Vasquez armour to fit the tbleague body.

I'm really liking those weapons, especially the carbine. Are those parts from gundam kits you used on it?

That smart gunner is looking great, I wish the stock neca figures had that range of motion.

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 01, 2019, 05:29:23 PM
Looking good, getting a statuesque vibe from them, liking that a lot. And that's going to be one hell of a family photo when you finish all your aliens...  ;)

I'm gonna be honest, the queen is seeming like a pretty daunting task

Still Collating...

Wow, I can't even imagine! But it'll look so good when they all have a matching color pallet... If you're gonna go through with the Queen, good luck.

Teckno Viking

Teckno Viking

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 01, 2019, 08:41:07 PM
Quote from: Teckno Viking on Jul 31, 2019, 09:42:31 AM

I'm really liking those weapons, especially the carbine. Are those parts from gundam kits you used on it?

That smart gunner is looking great, I wish the stock neca figures had that range of motion.

^

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 01, 2019, 05:29:23 PM

I'm gonna be honest, the queen is seeming like a pretty daunting task

Yep Gundam bullpup rifle. Comes with 2 options for the front as long barrel or carbine. So used the carbine for this mod.

Think I can get another 1/12th scale Squad or more worth of BDU's.
No idea how long but will get there. Thankfully Neca/McFarlane armour mods done (cloth straps and working buckles). Plus clip on buckle webbing.
Just tedious work ahead doing the uniforms.

Still Collating...

Damn, that'll be a lot of uniforms!

[cancerblack]

Repainted warriors

Hmmm. I really need to do the rest of mine. The single repainted one looks so lonely after seeing this.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

This is work in progress, but I'd thought I share this preview (and show how far for film accurate colours I'd go) of Razor Claws Xenomorph - it is just the base coat so far. The dome covering is put aside for now so I can paint the inner skull-like details. It is mainly dry-brushes and ink washes, as well as the metallic teeth. The rest of the batches also being painted now include the Crysalis, Arachnoid, Gorilla, Mantis, and Snake Xenomorphs.
I will post the picks when they are done - along with a diorama piece I am creating.

Still Collating...

Nice, please do! Can't wait to see the rest of your progress. Always like seeing these. I'm a bit lazy and not that skilled with painting yet so I do plan to color match my hive just in glossy black kinda like the AVP2010 aliens when my Razor and Arachnoid arrives.

judge death

judge death

Can someone take a picture with necas alien queen next to a marine/ripley figure? Just wanna see the size difference and also get an idea for how much space I need in my home to fit the queen :P

Teckno Viking

Well found some Tiny working buckles. So the NECA shin armour is now getting the treatment to be removable.

Laid the buckle over one shin to show how small they Are. 
Dremelled the shins hollow. Then cut into 2 halves. Now  to Strap the shin armour up.

Teckno Viking

To go with the 1/12th cloth uniformed Marines in BDU's.

How about one NECA hasn't done and still in Cloth. This is still a WIP.

JokersWarPig

Everything is looking great so far, can't wait to see more of the space suit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed