Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 658,891 times)

uruk

uruk

you surely need a better camera, but i can't say that's turning out bad. in fact, looks pretty cool at this stage.  ;)

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Ok, gotta replacement Elder from NECA (broken arm) and the replacement had a broken mandible ear ring.  So I decided to try my hand at some painting.  I used some Tamiya acrylics & Testors acrylics.  Extreme hobbyist & novice. 

So, the original paint job is on the LEFT and the one I did is on the RIGHT, enjoy:

I did a little bit to his arms and stomach too just for fun

Thanks for lookin!

uruk

uruk

anything that's not neca's paintjob is better. i don't really get the dark spots on his chest, but i like the head. keep it up.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi there.
Finally it is complete.
My custom Hate Predator figure.
Sorry for the bad photos- I only have to my disposal my cellphone to take pictutres with.
Making this was something totally new to me. It was enjoyable, fun, and fricking irritating sometimes. But I am quite pleased with the end result.
My goal from the start was not to be a 100% true to my OC...maybe this is Hate when he was a bit Younger.
Like the title says it is 99% complete- I will post more pictures when it will be 100%, with all the accesories and such.

update

Njm1983

Njm1983

Looks really cool. I like the uniquess it has.

Tex

Tex

Oh wow, I have got to make my Colonial Marine 28mms now :P

kirkieball

kirkieball

Heretic Predator:

Hyperion Predator:

Musashi Predator:

These are custom projects I have on the go at the minute looking to expand my customs and do actual custom paintjobs on them eventually but working on other figures until I get good enough to touch my preds!  :laugh:

Looking to buy figures from the mc farlane and Neca range please email me at kirkieball@gmail.com if you have any and would like to sell!

Njm1983

Njm1983

Those look real nice. I like the last one especially. looking forward to seeing how you paint em up.

Heres some painting Ive been doing on my last custom from a ways back.

Ultimately I decided on python colors, since green predators are rare, and itll be nice to see him with all the other lost preds especially since borg is the only other green one. I still need to paint the netting and repaint the dreds.

mrdecepticonleader

There is some really cool stuff on here!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi there.
Finally I made some decent photos of my first time ever custom.
Hope You gonna like it :)

and a bonus
Here is my custom Lobo figure made from a gi joe.

ShadowYautja

magnificent work!

uruk

uruk

okay guys. i'm finally free after the thesis, so i'm starting on the Lost Clan.

Here's Hippie repainted:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uruczy/sets/72157630369603188/

hope you like it :)

chopperbuilder

U know what would be sick if narin worked togeather with hot toys or neca, so he designed it and they build it

WolfPredator89

Quote from: uruk on Jul 01, 2012, 01:04:22 PM
okay guys. i'm finally free after the thesis, so i'm starting on the Lost Clan.

Here's Hippie repainted:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uruczy/sets/72157630369603188/

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7277/7478736876_1607a965e4_b.jpg

hope you like it :)

:o Absolutely gorgeous, are you going to do the same with Snake, Gort and Boar?

uruk

uruk

Boar, Brother Boar, Snake, Gort, -  they're all waiting. i'll be also doing the cracked mask classic, but i need to find a bargain to get him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed