NECA's 18" ALIEN (Read 99,454 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Sil will like this.

Huol

Huol

Yeah i noticed that.

The front need's some blacking up.

I do like how they didn't put ridges on it. They left it with the real just painted on grooves.
This thing is beautiful.

War Wager

War Wager

How much do you reckon it'll be?

I betting around £25 - £40.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Huol on Jan 12, 2008, 12:56:03 AM
Yeah i noticed that.

The front need's some blacking up.

But if you do that - you can't see the skull underneath the dome but they could have made it just a little bit darker.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 12, 2008, 12:55:00 AM
Sil will like this.
I did when I saw the first picture, but the three quarter view threw me off a little bit.

Now the cinemaquette 5,000-in-the-whole-world statue, that I'd like to get! *drools*

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Well, Ive taken a closer look at them, and although I think NECAs AVPR figures are way beyond anything that McFarlane has done,  I have to say that McFarlane had a better original Alien.  you decide:

McFarlane:

NECA:

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Yummy.  :-*

I definitely like the NECA figure better. It has a more realistic quality to it. The McFarlane one has a better pose, but it looks more like a comic book figure rather than one from the film.

Not sure if I like the brown on the NECA one though. Wasn't it more of a silver black in the film?

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

I like the top half of NECA's figure but the feet and legs dont look the best so far

rocknweird

rocknweird

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Jan 11, 2008, 06:55:44 PM
Pics of NECA's 18" ALIEN !!!
http://www.necaonline.com/images/articleimg/image/823/blowup/Alien18__original_.jpg
I'm so gonna buy this !

Greetings DB

its got such little innocent toes....

other than that pretty cool

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Sh0dan on Jan 12, 2008, 02:40:47 AM
Yummy.  :-*

I definitely like the NECA figure better. It has a more realistic quality to it. The McFarlane one has a better pose, but it looks more like a comic book figure rather than one from the film.

Not sure if I like the brown on the NECA one though. Wasn't it more of a silver black in the film?

The film processing would do that.

REYALS

REYALS

Yeah, hopefully the toes will be changed.

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

umm...something strange on the feet...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: darkfaerytales on Jan 12, 2008, 07:32:20 AM
umm...something strange on the feet...

It's just the way the pic was cropped.

The feet will be fine.  Everybody chill out about the feet.  ::)

XenoPred

XenoPred

Well...this looks pretty damn good. I think I might get a couple of these - it looks a little better than the Mcfarlane one.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 12, 2008, 02:20:07 AM
Well, Ive taken a closer look at them, and although I think NECAs AVPR figures are way beyond anything that McFarlane has done,  I have to say that McFarlane had a better original Alien.  you decide:

McFarlane:

NECA:

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/299/alien18originalcz1.jpg

I like the colouring of the McF figure better, but the Neca version is exactly what it looks like in the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed