Did anybody else notice

Started by Legendary Predator, Jan 04, 2008, 09:10:58 AM

Author
Did anybody else notice (Read 7,241 times)

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

If referring to the necklace, the real world answer is that it just looked good. I think somebody on the crew went out and bought a bunch of bones and skulls and just used it to decorate the Predator and also be a way to distract from them trying to keep the suit shut.

It's basically a decorative thing which isn't all that far off in the franchise considering we've seen plenty of Predators decorate themselves with trophies, bones, pelts, or even fabricate items to look like their prey. The necklace I don't believe has an origin story, it's just there to look good and that's supported by Predators since who basically did it for the same real world reason.

xxx

xxx

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on May 09, 2019, 03:10:15 PM
If referring to the necklace, the real world answer is that it just looked good. I think somebody on the crew went out and bought a bunch of bones and skulls and just used it to decorate the Predator and also be a way to distract from them trying to keep the suit shut.

It's basically a decorative thing which isn't all that far off in the franchise considering we've seen plenty of Predators decorate themselves with trophies, bones, pelts, or even fabricate items to look like their prey. The necklace I don't believe has an origin story, it's just there to look good and that's supported by Predators since who basically did it for the same real world reason.
yep, it's the most likely :)

Ronoc

Ronoc

Did anybody else notice how every time I hear the words 'tribe', 'clan', 'teenagers', 'bad blood', 'youngblood', 'Yuatja', 'ritual', 'trial', a little part of me that thinks the Predator is a badass dies...
But seriously, wasn't it good enough for you guys when all you knew about him was that he was a merciless killer phantom?

SM

SM

No I don't think anyone noticed that.

Ronoc

Ronoc

You can see it in my eyes...

Quote from: SM on May 23, 2019, 09:46:11 AM
No I don't think anyone noticed that.

SM

SM

Didn't notice that either.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed