Hunter's Mountain

Started by RidgeTop, Dec 12, 2006, 07:31:05 AM

Author
Hunter's Mountain (Read 10,733 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Simply Amazing....i don't need to say anymore.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

That looks really professional, great work.

Nightmare

Nightmare

i had lost my hopes on ever seeing this made!

a lot of films never are finished...

thx for not givin up!!!!

the pics are amazing!

good luck with it!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No f**king way you made that?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Looks awesome.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Most of the Costume I made from Scratch, but the Bio Helmet and Mask I did not.  thats not to say I diddnt work on them at all, I painted the biohelmet, and put aluminum mesh over sunglass lenses for the eye pieces. 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

And here I was about to make a religion out of you  >:(

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

hah, nah, my costume looks really good, but the head and the mask are the hardest part of a predator to create.  if you are going to do it right and have no monster making experience, the best thing to do is just get a good mask and helmet and alter them with your own look.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Great predater mask through, its hard recreating the monsters, I had to make an alien head out of scratch with soda bottles, black tape, and other pipeing.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

nice pics ya got there ;D

fluxcap

fluxcap

Good shite sir.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got a full body one?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Well,

Fall came early up here in Sundance, Utah.  and Winter is just not the look I want for this fan film.  so Im pushing back Hunter's Mountain again, until next summer, in which I will release it online.  I guess I want to wait and see what new props come out to improve on my costumes for the film, specifically the predator one.  however just to prove that this is still being made, I will release some new pre production stills and a synopsis in about a week or so.  I am also making a shorter fan film just for practice, that will be about 5-8 minuites long, that I will release around the same time as AVP-R.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I'll post some new full body shots in about a week or so.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: AdamJZ on Nov 01, 2007, 07:12:11 PM
I'll post some new full body shots in about a week or so.

Can't wait to see em'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed