Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,186 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 19, 2010, 08:59:49 PM
Just bought this awesome little set, and love it! :D

http://www.treehouse-kids.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATPSAI&Category_Code=

But, why does the Alien have a little tail growing out of its neck?

You aren't serious? That's been there since Alien.

:D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Honestly, I never noticed that thing until this figure. I know about the four tube things, but I never saw the little tail. :(

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 19, 2010, 09:32:38 PM
Honestly, I never noticed that thing until this figure. I know about the four tube things, but I never saw the little tail. :(

It's been there since the very start. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I just googled it, and saw it in a few pics. I feel really, really stupid  :-[ How did I never see that? :P

Still, I love the set. I'm hopefully going to pick a few more up soon!

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Do you have the playset that they go with?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Sep 19, 2010, 09:50:01 PM
Do you have the playset that they go with?

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l476/Mr_Domino0990/Collection%20Pics%202/IMGP0755.jpg?t=1284932973

No, I don't :'( I saw pics online, but never saw one in person. The place I was at had the one I bought, the one with the leaping Alien/kneeling marine, and the one with the marine and four eggs. They are really nice. I'll have to try to get the rest, and that playset looks great!

EDIT: Are the Aliens in the playset black, because mine is transparent blue?

EDIT 2: I just r4ead that they were supposed to make other sets based on the other movies in the series. i guess that never happened...:/

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Yeah, the other sets never happened.

And yes, the ones that came with the playset are black. There was also things called Swarm Packs, which were basically what you got, only mystery boxes, with the standard yellow marines and black aliens, and that was the only way to get Drake, Vasquez, and a bunch of other alien types. The Grey Marine/Blue Alien sets were SDCC exclusives. I see them at cons from time to time, but I've never picked them up, as they're always like $10 a set, and I can usually find better stuff for that kind of money.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hmm, my marine is gray. And no where on the box did it say SDCC. Strange. And I only payed $5 for the set. Anyways, I really like it. Too bad the others never happened.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Forever Knight on Sep 19, 2010, 06:03:09 AM
Yep. I'm a Black Belt 1st dan in TaeKwon Do. Won a few trophies over the years in tournaments.

These photos were taken in January (I think). There is about 95% MORE stuff compared to then. I just need to get ahold of my sister's digital camera and then I can get some more pics up.

Quote from: Huol on Sep 19, 2010, 01:41:42 AM
Whats up with your lament configuration?

Lament?.

The Hellraiser box, Lament Configuration.
It looks like it has two holes in it?

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: Huol on Sep 20, 2010, 08:05:10 AM
Quote from: Forever Knight on Sep 19, 2010, 06:03:09 AM
Yep. I'm a Black Belt 1st dan in TaeKwon Do. Won a few trophies over the years in tournaments.

These photos were taken in January (I think). There is about 95% MORE stuff compared to then. I just need to get ahold of my sister's digital camera and then I can get some more pics up.

Quote from: Huol on Sep 19, 2010, 01:41:42 AM
Whats up with your lament configuration?

Lament?.

The Hellraiser box, Lament Configuration.
It looks like it has two holes in it?

You use those 2 holes to open the box up because it stores ALL of the DVDs and the Blu-ray. :)

Huol

Huol

Ahh, I only have the regular dvd box, with the first 3 movies in. Top of it comes off and the sides open like a flower.

Also got two other puzzle boxes lying around.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

SO much has changed since that pic... like under the Halloween set is the Neca Cenobite Lair, then the TCM: The Beginning work shop, a ton of neca figs mint in package.

I gotta get this digital camera from my sister ASAP. Those pics I post are absolutely NOTHING... NOTHING compared to what my room looks like now.

Huol

Huol

Pretty much limited myself to my two hellraiser boxes, 18" Michael, Freddy and Pinhead.

No room for much else.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 19, 2010, 09:23:17 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 19, 2010, 08:59:49 PM
Just bought this awesome little set, and love it! :D

http://www.treehouse-kids.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATPSAI&Category_Code=

But, why does the Alien have a little tail growing out of its neck?

You aren't serious? That's been there since Alien.

:D

What tail out of it's neck? You mean the headrest?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yep, he means the headrest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed