Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 870,682 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Aug 06, 2010, 03:27:14 PM
I used the Mcfarlane's anytime helmet look at the custom fig's section for more details on him.

nice

akb

akb

I love my Big Chap from Revoltech

I will experiment with cool backdrops next time instead of dusty furniture. Can't wait for the Queen and Warrior aliens!

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Quote from: akb on Aug 07, 2010, 08:36:08 PM

I will experiment with cool backdrops next time instead of dusty furniture. Can't wait for the Queen and Warrior aliens!

Absolutely love it! I have the same piece too!

Anyway Here are my latest acquisitions. :D

(All after shipping) Sabertooth US$207 Predalien US$152

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: akb on Aug 07, 2010, 08:36:08 PM

Very nice, the detail is really present there!

Shadow

Shadow

i showed of my Alien and Predator collection here as a Special video on my reviews channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btH8UppaB7M

got most of MCFarlane's figs, a few neca ones and so on. i'm sure going to buy the new predators figs aswell!

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Shadow on Aug 09, 2010, 08:56:45 PM
i showed of my Alien and Predator collection here as a Special video on my reviews channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btH8UppaB7M

got most of MCFarlane's figs, a few neca ones and so on. i'm sure going to buy the new predators figs aswell!

awesome collection! and great customs! that preatorian is great! and those random fish..  ;D

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Aug 09, 2010, 09:35:38 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Aug 09, 2010, 08:56:45 PM

awesome collection! and great customs! that preatorian is great! and those random fish..  ;D

haha!, i put some random stuff into some reviews/videos just to add some fun!. and i will be reviewing the neca preds as soon as i get em

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

my 1:1 Predpieces

Shadow

Shadow

nice 1:1 stuff, i wish i could afford any right now, studying...:(

Wolf91

Wolf91

I wanna be a millionair so freaking bad !!! ( thanks to all these wonderful sculpt and toys ) =( being a student is boring, NO $$$ FML !

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: Bakurenoh on Aug 12, 2010, 01:45:09 PM
my 1:1 Predpieces

Waddap Jericho, I know it's you!.

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Ive been rumbled! But i did tell you to come here :-p

Now, findin other members on here youd know on RB would be more of a task ;-)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Went to the comic book store today

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is the prequel any good?

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Ya tell us about the prequel comics!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed