Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 870,680 times)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Hey all! Finally got around to filming the collection! Here is part 1...part 2 to follow.

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Very cool! I love the detailed descriptions for each thing. I am envious of you facehugger bobblehead since I have been trying to find that for a long time now and only see extremely expensive ones on ebay.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Here's Part 2! Enjoy guys and gals!

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Well, my collection is pretty damn tame in comparison haha Here's a recent pic I took today of what I have for Kenner & Neca. It's not much. And no, most of these are not still "boxed". The Scorpion, Ripley, Hicks & Genocide set have been opened & displayed in the past but I recently moved so I put them back in their boxes & just dug em out today. The Xenomorph Warrior on the other hand, has never been opened he's going to be kept sealed because I opened the Genocide set :P I may still have the box for the Evac Fighter but not 100% on that. I also have this really cool Alien Saga Poster book. I just wish they didn't make the book doubled sided. There's definitely some pics I would love to take out & put up but some of them also have another awesome pics on the other side haha

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Mar 24, 2016, 10:05:07 PM
Hey all! Finally got around to filming the collection! Here is part 1...part 2 to follow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEVAiFHxR0U

I'm just about 20 minutes in but I needed to pause it to log on and tell you how much I hate you for having that ReAction Alien glasses. I love them so much but never found any!

Also you were totally right about the 25th anniversary Predator. The comic was simply known as Predator initially but it was collected as Concrete Jungle. So NECA will be doing 2 Concrete Jungle specials.  :)

You've got a damn impressive collection!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 31, 2016, 07:05:46 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Mar 24, 2016, 10:05:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEVAiFHxR0U

I'm just about 20 minutes in but I needed to pause it to log on and tell you how much I hate you for having that ReAction Alien glasses. I love them so much but never found any!

Also you were totally right about the 25th anniversary Predator. The comic was simply known as Predator initially but it was collected as Concrete Jungle. So NECA will be doing 2 Concrete Jungle specials.  :)

You've got a damn impressive collection!
Big thanks Hicks. There was a time when I would go on ebay and bid on low end collectibles I didn't have and I slowly amassed this room's worth. It's been fun but money is tighter now and I am being more selective for sure. I will probably part with some of them. Big collections are a pain to move lol.

And yes I know ;) If I had an extra, I would gladly ship it to you as a gift! 

DirkBongo

DirkBongo

First post here - loving the collections!
This came from a movie prop maker here in Ireland, it's probably the finest Alien warrior I think I've seen - I even prefer it over the excellent sideshow bust;

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: DirkBongo on Apr 04, 2016, 12:00:16 PM
This came from a movie prop maker here in Ireland, it's probably the finest Alien warrior I think I've seen - I even prefer it over the excellent sideshow bust;

That is just fantastic.

DirkBongo

DirkBongo

The only other prop Alien head that I loved as much came from Bruce Hansing , it was of the Alien Resurrection variety.
Unfortunately I had to sell it due to money troubles but I wish I still owned it;

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Awesome!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

First off - Welcome to the community, Dirk! That is an absolutely gorgeous piece! How long have you had it?

DirkBongo

DirkBongo

I've only just bought it from him.

I believe he was the artist responsible for the Alien warrior heads floating around some years back which ended up being recast by a good few people in America and Germany.

The original came from an Alien war cast, this one has been reworked to add details plus the shoulders and "exhaust pipes" are a brand new sculpt.
I love this thing - it looks straight out of the "eat this" scene with Hicks.

windebieste

windebieste

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!1!!  Check this out...

This is what one of those 24 inch tall Gentle Giant glow in the dark aliens looks like when you charge it up under strong light and photograph it in the dark with a long exposure:

2 full feet of lurid crazy arse awesome, that's what you get!  lol.

I've been messing around a bit lately with glow in the dark stuff...  I absolutely can't wait until my Super 7 carry case arrives in the mail... it includes a 3 3/4" inch tall glow in the dark ReAction figure.  I'm sooo looking forward to standing it in the dark next to this behemoth.  ;)

-Windebieste.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nuclear cuddles.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

heres my aliens on display on the dresser table I got for them. on display....

I'm tempted to break out the backdrop used for the queens box and use it as a background....

@windebieste:

Dude that glow in the dark Kenner alien is awesome! it's such a simple gimmick yet it works so well!

@DirkBongo:

Dude your so lucky to have that head cast! and the alien warrior bust, they're amazingly detailed! you lucky SOB! Welcome to the forum btw.

-Titan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed