Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,205 times)

deimos-remus

deimos-remus

I collect action figures, but I don't have too many Alien or Predator figures, just a few.

Just got the original 1979 Kenner Alien as a birthday gift.

Also got an original Press Kit photo from Alien, I have yet to frame and mount it.

Shadow

Shadow

Love this one, it have to be kenner's best alien figure!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Looks quite nice for an older figure.

deimos-remus

deimos-remus

Yeah, it's surprisingly very detailed. The only thing is that he's pretty flimsy, as you can expect from a 30 year old toy. He stands very well, but his arms are loose and whatnot.

Crankcase

Crankcase

My favorite ones.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Still need that Requiem Alien Warrior...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

One thing I've noticed with NECA figures is that they come and go really quickly. McF was the same way; if you don't get them while they're readily available, they're gone in a moment's notice.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 24, 2011, 08:28:40 PM
One thing I've noticed with NECA figures is that they come and go really quickly. McF was the same way; if you don't get them while they're readily available, they're gone in a moment's notice.

Dude, just go on ebay, or goto www.bigbadtoystore.com.

Also, I've heard from good sources that Neca is reproducing many of their aliens. There was a problem with their old factory and a lot of the figures were breaking right out of the package. In a month or two they might be back in stores, or Collectors stores at least.

If you buy online, there's no problem whatsoever to find them. Even here in my town you can still find some at Collectors stores. But as with most figures, they'll be gone from Toys R Us and Wal-mart and the like in no time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

One can find anything online. I was referring to in-store. They disappear rather quickly.

Snowdog

Snowdog

I can't wait till this puppy comes out so i can add it to my collection ;D

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

That Runner looks awesome. Love your use of the word 'Puppy' ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: StayFrosty on Nov 25, 2011, 11:31:01 PM

Also, I've heard from good sources that Neca is reproducing many of their aliens.
I'll ask their twitter feed about that - they're very good about answering questions, and "good sources" don't get much better than "straight from NECA". :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 24, 2011, 08:28:40 PM

Dude, just go on ebay, or goto www.bigbadtoystore.com.

Also, I've heard from good sources that Neca is reproducing many of their aliens. There was a problem with their old factory and a lot of the figures were breaking right out of the package. In a month or two they might be back in stores, or Collectors stores at least.

If you buy online, there's no problem whatsoever to find them. Even here in my town you can still find some at Collectors stores. But as with most figures, they'll be gone from Toys R Us and Wal-mart and the like in no time.

Would be nice. My Warriors had snapped parts.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 30, 2011, 11:58:45 PM

Also, I've heard from good sources that Neca is reproducing many of their aliens.
I'll ask their twitter feed about that - they're very good about answering questions, and "good sources" don't get much better than "straight from NECA". :)

On Neca's Twitter I've seen them talk about a "New", "Better" factory a few times. Also I've heard workers at Collector's Stores talk about it.

But.. on Neca's twitter I asked them how I could get a replacement for my broken Warrior Alien. I sent them an email too, and I was promised a reply. Never got a reply whatsoever  ;)

They clearly don't want to take responsibility for this mistake.

I do have around 5 Warrior aliens now, and 5 Classic aliens. There was something I had to fix/glue myself on about 7 of them. All of the ones I currently have are in good shape now, so I guess it's not a HUGE problem... but one of mine was broke so badly that I had to exchange it at the store.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed