Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,305 times)

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

yes i have them posed wer they can each stand alone then i put them together to look like they wer fighting i like them better when they are together than standing alone they interact with each other when they are together alone the look kinda funny ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not A/P related, but I wanted to share all the same.

And yes, it's an original from 1984.

xeno killer

xeno killer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 30, 2011, 02:51:52 PM

That's awesome!! I love my G1 Transformers!!  I've got a MP Grimlock and MP Skywarp and they're frickiin cool!!!! excellent pick up.

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Here is my 1.1 scale Alien skull she very nice something worth having if your an Alien fan :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: xeno killer on Jul 31, 2011, 08:23:33 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 30, 2011, 02:51:52 PM

That's awesome!! I love my G1 Transformers!!  I've got a MP Grimlock and MP Skywarp and they're frickiin cool!!!! excellent pick up.

Thanks. Got it for $400 CAD which was a steal.

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Quote from: CavatinaTheXeno on Aug 02, 2011, 02:25:40 AM
Here is my 1.1 scale Alien skull she very nice something worth having if your an Alien fan :D

I saw this on ebay about a month ago. I put it in the ebay watch. Where did you get it from? It looks very good anyway! Did the stand come with it?

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: Berserker Pred on Aug 02, 2011, 08:00:34 PM

I saw this on ebay about a month ago. I put it in the ebay watch. Where did you get it from? It looks very good anyway! Did the stand come with it?

Yeah the stand comes with it on ebay I got it from a online store in Melbournem, Australia which is the only place I could find it on ebay.

I'm Aussie so the shipping was cheap don't know about other places around the world.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: CavatinaTheXeno on Aug 03, 2011, 03:32:55 AM
Quote from: Berserker Pred on Aug 02, 2011, 08:00:34 PM

Yeah the stand comes with it on ebay I got it from a online store in Melbournem, Australia which is the only place I could find it on ebay.

I'm Aussie so the shipping was cheap don't know about other places around the world.

Which type of Xenomorph is this skull from? As in, which movie design is it based off or is it the Predator 2 one?

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

I've got the feeling it's the Aliens style.

samoht

samoht

hmm, I don't think its the aliens style. Those aliens had reasonable sized indentations on the face where the human eye sockets would have been. And the ridges were slightly different.

I think it is just a generic Xenomorph skull, not an exact copy of any particular style.

Where do you display it? It would look bloody awesome on a mantel piece.

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: samoht on Aug 03, 2011, 11:25:12 AM
hmm, I don't think its the aliens style. Those aliens had reasonable sized indentations on the face where the human eye sockets would have been. And the ridges were slightly different.

I think it is just a generic Xenomorph skull, not an exact copy of any particular style.

Where do you display it? It would look bloody awesome on a mantel piece.

On the floor at the moment lol getting a lot more alien stuff so I've got to get ready for some storage.

Also just cleaned my room after alot of Shit everywhere. *Not the Aliens/Predators and Dragons.*

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Not the biggest or best collection, but I have just figures, they are all Neca, mind you: AVPR: Battle Damaged Masked Wolf, Battle Damaged Unmasked Wolf, Unmasked Wolf, Cloaked Wolf, Predalien (mandibles open) Predators: Classic Predator (unmasked), Berserker Predator (masked), Falconer Predator, Tracker Predator and the Battle Damaged Masked Classic Predator. Alien: Giger's Alien Drone and Alien Warrior from Aliens. AVP: McFarlane Birth of the Hybrid diorama, it's ok I suppose, overall, I still havent picked up unmasked berserker and I really crave for the new Predator lines! :)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Freedomfighter111 You'r unmasked Anytime from the AVP two pack by neca is the most detailed I have seen of the figure, in my local shop I go to to get figures, theres always an AVP two pack by the figures and the face on Anytime is absolutely awfull, the mouth's pink flesh is too bright, the skin around the eyes isn't even painted and overall, the head sucks! By the way, nice pictures, did you custom that Anytime or were you just lucky?

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Aug 04, 2011, 05:45:35 PM
Freedomfighter111 You'r unmasked Anytime from the AVP two pack by neca is the most detailed I have seen of the figure, in my local shop I go to to get figures, theres always an AVP two pack by the figures and the face on Anytime is absolutely awfull, the mouth's pink flesh is too bright, the skin around the eyes isn't even painted and overall, the head sucks! By the way, nice pictures, did you custom that Anytime or were you just lucky?

I think it's not the Anytime from the AVP two pack. It's the big version with 18"  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed