Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,118 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It seems like A/P stuff is always either sold out or on back order at SSC. The best way to buy the stuff seems like eBay.

jimmylace

jimmylace

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 03, 2011, 11:34:20 PM
It seems like A/P stuff is always either sold out or on back order at SSC. The best way to buy the stuff seems like eBay.

But also the most expensive  :) Always best to shop around. Heres my humble collection. Will be getting a high-end piece next month and torn between the choices. I really like the Sideshow AVPR Sewer Diorama, but would like to own the Hot Toys Wolf Predator, but hes damn expensive now.

- NECA Series 1 Predators - Berserker/Falconer. AVPR Series 1 Unmasked Wolf. (kept in packaging)
A bunch of loose/semi-broken alien predator figs. (why I'm keeping them boxed)

And I just got, but need to pick up still, my first high-end AvP collectible. The Kotobukiya 1/6 Scale Alien Grid Warrior Statue. Can't wait. Sad I can't get the Predator to go with him though.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Here's what i have right now:
Neca Alien and Predator 2 Pack
Neca Predators Series 1-2
Neca AVPR Battle Damaged Wolf
Neca AVPR Cloaked Wolf
McFarlane AVP Predators (Scar, Celtic, Elder, Grid, Warrior)

Planning to get all predators released by Neca and McFarlane.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

McF Preds? Hope you have some big bucks set aside.

Master

Master

Or enough time to find good offer. It`s not impossible I bought my Mc Farlane Celtic Predator for 30$ about one year ago from eBay.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 10, 2011, 01:14:02 PM
McF Preds? Hope you have some big bucks set aside.

Well, i got the most expensive ones already, i need to get only 4 McFarlane figures and the remaining figures by Neca. Hope somebody will release 7' inch Chopper Predator someday so that i can complete my AVP clan. I actually prefer Chopper instead of Elder. Don't want to get 12' inch version, that will make my other predators look like dwarves.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There is no 7" Chopper Pred ???

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Its getting about time for me to pick up another "big" thing, but I just haven't had the money. My collection has more or less ground to a halt, with the only recent additions being one of the McF AVP "Playsets" (the one with Grid spearing Celtic), and a few books (Giger's Alien, AVP: Panel to Panel, and most of the rest of the UK mags). In all likelihood, I'll just wait until the quarter-scale NECA pred comes out, though, before picking anything else up.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 10, 2011, 07:43:19 PM
There is no 7" Chopper Pred ???

I hope Neca will release it though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Doubt it. There's no demand for more AvP-themed figures at this point it seems. NECA would rather keep up with the current films.

georgeromero

georgeromero

No demand? Then how come McF. Preds are being sold for ridiculous prices? I understand the fact they are not being manufactured anymore but if they are being sold constantly on online shops, it means there is a demand for them.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 11, 2011, 02:36:34 PM
Doubt it. There's no demand for more AvP-themed figures at this point it seems. NECA would rather keep up with the current films.

Well, P2 isnt a current film  ::)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 11, 2011, 09:58:46 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 11, 2011, 02:36:34 PM

Well, P2 isnt a current film  ::)

Yeah, Doom meant NECA would rather keep up with films that were actually good.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: georgeromero on Mar 11, 2011, 08:46:05 PM
No demand? Then how come McF. Preds are being sold for ridiculous prices? I understand the fact they are not being manufactured anymore but if they are being sold constantly on online shops, it means there is a demand for them.

No, it just means there's a small supply of them and because retailers know people are suckers, they can charge really high prices for them.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 11, 2011, 11:39:27 PM
Yeah, Doom meant NECA would rather keep up with films that were actually good.

You dont like AVP? Really?  :o

AVP is my second favorite "Predator" movie!  ;D

This is how my rank goes:

1-Predators
2-AVP
3-Predator 1
4-Predator 2
5-AVP2

8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed