Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 873,277 times)

Pred Killer

Pred Killer

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Aug 16, 2009, 06:01:07 PM
Quote- A L I E N Replica (missing a hand and tail)

What is this, exactly?
The hand and tail are gone.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Yeah, I thought about getting those when they came out. I just never could go for the whole super-deformed look. I did series one of the kubricks, but that's as far as I've gone as of yet.

@ Pred Killer - yes, I understood that the hand and tail were gone when you said 'missing a hand and tail'. A L I E N Replica, though, isn't particularly specific. I'm asking if you know what exactly it is, who makes it, or can give me a description or some pics so that I can identify it.

Pred Killer

Pred Killer

I dunno what it is called EXACTLY but it is commonly made in Japan and it comes in peices you put it together.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Sorry about the amount of pix.
I was bored, but I thought you guys (and gals) would like to see my collection:

Shelf #1

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Shelf #2

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Shelf #3

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Shelf #4

I know...just ignore the nude guy:

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

*sigh* You know, I think there is absolutely no crossover between our collections, Face. Except for maybe DVDs. You have all the expensive stuff that I want.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Aug 21, 2009, 02:34:11 AM
*sigh* You know, I think there is absolutely no crossover between our collections, Face. Except for maybe DVDs. You have all the expensive stuff that I want.

... Hot Toys is great, but they are really overpriced!
If I could help everyone out, I really would. I budget during the "down months" to be able to afford these. I'm not rich at all, some days all I have to eat is a few peanut butter sandwiches.  :-\

This is how I started in 2005:

Sad, but true.  :'(

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Well, maybe I was a bit hasty in my assumption. I do have the Aliens micro-statue (Palisades) and the Palisades/Tree House Kids playset.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Daaaaam! That has got to be around 10,000$ worth of figures and toys ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Facebox and Sabres have the greatest collections around here, no doubt of that!

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I'm working on it...Get there eventually I suppose.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: FACEBOX on Aug 21, 2009, 02:42:05 AM

If I could help everyone out, I really would. I budget during the "down months" to be able to afford these. I'm not rich at all, some days all I have to eat is a few peanut butter sandwiches.  :-\

Dang man I'd be more then happy to feed you all the peanut butter sandwhiches you could ever want for half of your collection!

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: FACEBOX on Aug 21, 2009, 02:42:05 AM

yeap... to over priced... but cheaper than here.

just this 3 cost me 2500, 3000 and 3500... giving me a total 9,500 pesos. that would be around 950 dolars... which i bet... is what you spend for ALL the top part of the shelf 2. And by the way my salary is 700 dolar a month for a full time job in the directive area.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed