MrBrokenTusks.

Know looks worse than Mega shark vs. giant octopus

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And it isn't even CG, either.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 02, 2010, 02:07:01 PM
AvP can be liked by predator fans if you see what happens after the main fight, which is a showoff of Predator badass.

Highly disagree with that. Scar was complete shit. He was no where near a badass. I'm glad he died.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Meh. Still more competent than Wolf.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Aaargh!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Why, hello there Anto! :D

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 05, 2010, 10:14:45 PM
Meh. Still more competent than Wolf.

Doesn't matter. He wasn't the shit, but just simply shit :-\ He was better than Celtic and Gill, but he won't become good because of that. Okay, shit maybe a bit much. But he is way too far from being badass. Let's say he was.. too young and dreamy :D :D

Btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB8TNMBqrpA
you know what's the music of this video? I need it ;D Sorry for abrupt question.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: The Demon on May 05, 2010, 10:08:45 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 02, 2010, 02:07:01 PM
AvP can be liked by predator fans if you see what happens after the main fight, which is a showoff of Predator badass.

Highly disagree with that. Scar was complete shit. He was no where near a badass. I'm glad he died.

o hai

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

wassup with that?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

That is the coolest thing he did and even that is unlike a predator that we had seen previously

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

It's not really unlike a pred. Pf did some 'jump to the middle and rock' action too.. but that was at lest efficient and deadly. Scar had the time to decide where to put that thingy, so why didn't he kill the queen. And if he knew he had no chance why did he do it at all?
I think that scene looks cool. Reminds me of p2. But it's not a presentation of any skill :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed