Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 689,657 times)

Milan

Milan

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 20, 2010, 09:19:22 PM
Yeah, they searched an excuse for it to crash (and still today I can't find a reason to that dropship going back)

The pyramind in AVP might not have been the last one on earth...
But the queen might have been the last one and transporting face huggers must be alot safer than transporting a queen.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 20, 2010, 09:19:22 PM
Yeah, they searched an excuse for it to crash (and still today I can't find a reason to that dropship going back)

Yeah,still pretty random.

The Unrated cut explains why it was a smaller ship than in AvP,but the scout ship turning back to earth is still there and still pretty random.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Mar 20, 2010, 09:49:08 PM
And people say Anderson did the Preds a disservice :P

He did f**k up more so.

SiL

SiL

He made the Preds fat.

The Bros made them borderline retarded, shooting their own ship down and the whole Wolf thing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He made the Preds fat, messed up their equipment, romanticized them, and turned them into idiots.

Puks

Puks

Wow, Doom, you still think AvPR is better, don't you? Why not just throw your (wrong) opinion away and tag along with the rest of us AvPR haters?  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Puks on Mar 21, 2010, 03:42:52 PM
Wow, Doom, you still think AvPR is better, don't you? Why not just throw your (wrong) opinion away and tag along with the rest of us AvPR haters?  ;D

Can't throw away something that doesn't exist.

Puks

Puks

Actually, Doom, I have my own hypothesis.  ;D
You seem like a pretty smart guy, yet you defend the horrible abomination that is AvPR. Either you're a wanking predator fanboy (which you are not), OR you say you prefer AvPR just for the sake of being "different" and "alternative".

And wrong opinions do exist.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I prefer AvP:R because it entertained me. AvP didn't. It's as simple as that.

And what the hell is a "wrong opinion"?

Milan

Milan

Quote from: SiL on Mar 21, 2010, 06:20:57 AM
He made the Preds fat.

The Bros made them borderline retarded, shooting their own ship down and the whole Wolf thing.

Well, the only difference between Bros and Anderson predators, is how they were build.
Andersons Predators were just as retarded as the Aliens and Predators in AvP-R.
Both movies had Predators who didn't know what they where suppose to do.
They're suppose to be overconfident fanatic hunters skillfully hunting other life forms with their life on the line, returning with a trophy ain't the prize, it's a get out off "death" freecard. The prize is to be alive for the next hunt... more or less.

Puks

Puks

QuoteAnd what the hell is a "wrong opinion"?

Just a few..

Example 1: Creationist's opinion on evolution and the age of the universe.
Example 2: Conservative's opinion on cannabis.
Example 3: Neonazi's opinion on the Holocaust.
Example 4: DoomRulz's opinion on AvP.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 21, 2010, 03:36:05 PM
romanticized them
When?
The teamup was everything but romantic. At the end when Scar signs Lex he just showed respect for a valid ally.

Crainy

Crainy

Quote from: Xenokiller on Mar 20, 2010, 09:18:11 PM
Did anyone else noticed that the pred that blew a hole in the hull of the ship blasted nothing. He turned to face a wall and then randomly...fired? WTH

Didnt he fired at the predalien?

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Crainy on Mar 21, 2010, 04:18:15 PM
Quote from: Xenokiller on Mar 20, 2010, 09:18:11 PM
Did anyone else noticed that the pred that blew a hole in the hull of the ship blasted nothing. He turned to face a wall and then randomly...fired? WTH

Didnt he fired at the predalien?

Yes, but the Predalien was quicker, saw it comming perhaps.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 21, 2010, 04:15:41 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 21, 2010, 03:36:05 PM
romanticized them
When?
The teamup was everything but romantic. At the end when Scar signs Lex he just showed respect for a valid ally.

Really? The brief scene between the ice crumbling on the surface and the Queen exploding out of the ruins would've suggested otherwise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed