Aliens vs.PredatorS : Ravage land First trailer is out!

Started by xenomorph horse, Dec 21, 2007, 06:00:48 AM

Author
Aliens vs.PredatorS : Ravage land First trailer is out! (Read 4,036 times)

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

AvP Ravage land - next year-
----new----
I just upload it. It is part that show that infected alien and it mutant her cause of wave from doomsday clock.

and I still work with story board and might post it(may spoiler)

predator

aliens
every poster shotby me and edit by me with Photoshop. ;D
first poster
--NEWS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got NECA  toy!!!now.
This movie human 'll run like shit.More gore and guts!?

This film you 'll see Bad blood.And only one YELLOW ALIENS (Can I use it in my film?) if ok i 'll use.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my new figure film that I've done so many prop for it.In this film there are Female predator
call "Shadow equus" that custom from predator2 (moviemaniac),Predator ship make fom paper mache(very big), Ravager (body from aliens gollira head from model, arm from mantis alien), Aliens Hive with lot of eggs from snapkits serie,Mutant half human/Aliens(custom), Mutant half predator/aliens, Predaliens from necatoy,New born  etc.

Update: Ancient predator(hottoy) 'll be the caln leader fighting with ma other hottoy aliens.(Use many stop motion now ;D)

3 new custom are finish : bad blood and clan brother

Story:
      Group of RavenClan (use kenner toy) just hunting the queen down and returning to thier planet. By the way Clan leader decide to hunt more on humen colony in LV 706. When they reach it humen 's mutant aliens and Machine most of them are capture.There are one survival from the machine but it put something inside of body.When he reach his home world predators decide to go back and help thier brothers.Now Predators get back to colony.to fight back.
      this is for begining.
Update You may see Wolf doing his job before the story that happen in avp-r.

Soundtrack are come from Aliens series, predator series also predator concrete jungle, AvP and AVP-R!!! (can find them at http://www.planet-yautja.com )

predator,aliens,predaliens sound are fom all movie in series.
Update: WOW I get lot of new sound Now!!!

Predaty :P (female predator) I'll use program to modify predator sounds from AvP and AvP2.(game)thank acid grow,too.

Humen Voice is need a lot.But I need someone to edit ma script cause I sux in eng. :P

----update----
I sold this mask to korean.and will make new one soon withaliens mask too.
I  make predator mask (that can wear) and shuri ken for close up. Aliens head will be make soon.

find program that can make vision effect now and seems great.

Charactor
Here for some unseen.

Xenopharis(Half Alien/human)
It's blind and use smell to find it's prey.
It's tall as man.(180cm)
Weapon :Jaw and claw. High speed moving.

for see easier

ShodowEquus(female predator or predaty :P)
I myself want to see female predator in film for a long time Finally here it is!
She is a mate of raven clan leader.
She has less armor because she is one of elite pred.
Weapon:whirst blade, combistick, Sword that make from Ravager fang and claw and no plasma caster.
---update---
She can use Hand canon from her mate,too.

Clydewyman

Cool idea. Just a question though, are you making your own Predator and Alien action figures for your upcoming movie? If so, then I feel good for you, really... I actually dreamed of making my own Predator action figures.  ;D

Will you be featuring NECA's Chet Opened and Closed Mandible, Wolf Predator Masked and Unmasked action figures?

And with that questions asked, I wish you the best on your productions and I can't wait for your movie to be released since I loved your AVP: Doomsday Clock series.

Nightmare

good luck!

count with me for voices if you need, but i warn you thy wont be quite good...´

i only dont really like the "mutants"......

otherwise seems excelent

try to improve the spelling also (who am i to tell you this.....)

xenomorph horse

If I post image on imageshack wich link I 've to copy?

Kriszilla

It should say Direct Link by the correct one. But I'm not entirely sure, as I don't use imageshack.

Clydewyman

Another question that begs to be asked,

Is it a continuity from the Doomsday Clock series? Or a remake of it? Either way, I will wait for your film in anticipation.

Burn the Floor

I'd be interested in editing your script. But I warn you, I can't do any heavy profanity.

Plokoon111

If you need me to voice any charecters I can.

Clydewyman

Thanks for the update, Xenomorph Horse! And my, what a cool poster!

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

Which poster do you like the most femalepred facehugers or ravager?

If I want to change name "Ravage land" what name is better?

thanks for anyone who reply this ;D

Clydewyman

I liked the Female Predator the most.  ;D

Say, is the Female Predators only going to be featured in the homeworld? Because according to various Predator sources, Female Predators stay at their own homeworld to protect their newborns while Predators of male gender go to various planets across the galaxies to hunt.

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

Yes it should be like that. but sha. have different live. She hunt for her mate that kill by preadalien. Thenyou have to see in my film! ::)

Clydewyman

From what you've said, this is gonna be so cool!  :o

I really do like the Predator poster, and the Predator's silhouette is just brilliant. You made it yourself?

xenomorph horse

Sorry Clyde I forgot to answer lots of your question  :P So they are here.

1.I modify some of my broken toy.And make original for my movie.(I still have another one of them)
2.Sure that Chet and Wolf will featuring Chet in this movie will be another predalien and The syory will show wolf doing his job before in AvP-R.In thailand they are hard to find I alway hrea they 're out of stock now boy wait until next year. But today I may get sum from cinema but cup.
3.There are a little point that conect to Doomsday clock(Not much cause I think it 's clappy).The story continue that how mutant get born.
4.Poster,yes I make it. ;D with photoshop you can get alot of cool things!

This another hand make thing The Wolf mask!!! nad shuriken (unfinished) they both make of paper mache

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: xenomorph horse on Dec 26, 2007, 01:51:14 AM
Sorry Clyde I forgot to answer lots of your question  :P So they are here.

Don't sweat it, just take your time to answer my questions.  ;D

1.I modify some of my broken toy.And make original for my movie.(I still have another one of them)

I see. So what are custom action figures all about? Is it only about making your own action figures or something? Because Shadow made his own Pitch Black's nocturnal creatures on his featured toy fan film Alien vs. Predator: Nightfall.

2.Sure that Chet and Wolf will featuring Chet in this movie will be another predalien and The syory will show wolf doing his job before in AvP-R.In thailand they are hard to find I alway hrea they 're out of stock now boy wait until next year. But today I may get sum from cinema but cup.

The Wolf Predator Masked and Unmasked action figures, as they speak, are coming out in either January or February 2008. I hope it's not February and I hope that we would get an early release on January instead.

3.There are a little point that conect to Doomsday clock(Not much cause I think it 's clappy).The story continue that how mutant get born.

I see, so it's a refresh series.

4.Poster,yes I make it. ;D with photoshop you can get alot of cool things!

That's great. You sure have a knack for making your own posters!

This another hand make thing The Wolf mask!!! nad shuriken (unfinished) they both make of paper mache
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4038/img2575cs0.jpg

Cool mask and shuriken. Keep up the good work, say, is that you wearing the Wolf Predator mask?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed